POE downhill??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POE downhill??

Now i havent played this mod in a while now. not because its lost any flare or anything just i have got new games and so forth havent had time, i still love it and its brilliant. But it seems like this mod is going downhill, it seems like theres a declining fan base. Am i right or is it just me??

Re: POE downhill??

I believe every mod has an initial uptake in users. Those who like it stay, those who don't move on or go back to crappy vanilla. Thus the fluctuation in numbers.

Don't stop playing POE Darque, it is still awesome. You can fly Tornado's!!!!!!For me thats all you need

Comment

Originally posted by Bullit_toof
      I believe every mod has an initial uptake in users. Those who like it stay, those who don't move on or go back to crappy vanilla. Thus the fluctuation in numbers.

Don't stop playing POE Darque, it is still awesome. You can fly Tornado's!!!!!!For me thats all you need
      thats if you can get anywhere near them.. just like Vanilla planes/helis taken by all the wh0res, the hind has more than 2 seats but still they only use 2 seats

Comment

I've been noticing a decline is servers / numbers as well but I'm still managing to find pretty full servers with good players.

Comment

it might be declining due to lack of urban maps, anti armor not strong enough or armor is too strong (which ever way you want ot look at it)
          and the some insane accuracy and over powered weapons.

Comment

You will find that users will decline and eventually the server count will go down. This is most likely due to the "novelty" factor has worn off, the people that really like PoE2 will stay and play for many months and years.

Comment

I played this weekend for at least 6 hours . Still the best mod out to date .

I am so tired of hearing people say the weapons are unbalanced . These same people are the ones who RAMBO the whole time and never squad or team up w/ others . Mods are not meant to played like BF2 , things are different and to tell you the truth I am glad the as$hats are leaving .

I will be playing this mod forever as long as I can access servers with low enough ping .

Comment

Alot of servers are mixed between staying with bf 1.3 and 1.4 so you will see less servers. Still not sure why ppl aren't patching......

Comment

The decline of players is due to people going back to school, the 1.4 patch, and the new map Jalalabad. I'm sure people want to check out the new map for a while before they get bored.

Comment

EA games should have never ****in ranked these games, so many souls lost to the ranking system.

Comment

obviously the active players will drop off a little while after release.
                      some of the reasons are people moving back to stat whore heaven, school/work etc etc.
                      this doesn't mean work has stopped though, see our news updated for future content being worked on.

Comment

I think it is the absence of a karkand or a urban map. Great mod but the Urban maps are the most popular.

Comment

yeah my freind doesn't like it because there is nothing urban

Comment

.2 should solve that problem (maybe its .3)

POE is coordinating the maps with the storyline. Since .1 is just the invasion the German war machine has yet to reach any major cities.

Comment

I was really looking forward to POE2. I stopped playing BF2 all together about 7 months ago and when POE2 got realeased I was excited. When I first tried the mod it was fun except I still got the sense that I was playing vanilla. I think the only thing that turns me away is the game feels to similar in the way it controls. If the team were to change running animations and such I think it would be alot more fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X