Clanner Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clanner Supremacy

In some tournaments and ladders macros are allowed. If they are, then a clan that does not use them is pretty useless against the same skilled using macros.

Though hacking is forbidden in all of the tournaments and even if one clan member who is listed in the tournament roster (he doesn't even have to play, just be in reserve) is caught hacking the whole clan is disqualified. If the latter didn't happen I believe many clans would resort to hacking since in some tournaments the prizes are too sweet to resist.

Comment

All I've got to say is this:-

There are three things to check BEFORE you even join a server -
      a) Has the server got a lot of a particular clan on one team and pubbers on the other?
      b) How many points have either team got, has the team with clans on it got lots more than the other team?
      c) Is there an uneven amount of players on either side?

If two out of three of the above are present in the desired server then my advice would be to join another server and let the pubbers on that server get their Purple Hearts in a continual wave of pummelling!!

If you join a server and find that a lot of higher ranking players are all on one side then the battle is (highly likely) gonna be unbalanced due to stacking of teams in favour of the more experienced side!

No patch would sort out these problems, but remember you don't have to click join do you?

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPig_PW69
        All I've got to say is this:-

There are three things to check BEFORE you even join a server -
        a) Has the server got a lot of a particular clan on one team and pubbers on the other?
        b) How many points have either team got, has the team with clans on it got lots more than the other team?
        c) Is there an uneven amount of players on either side?

If two out of three of the above are present in the desired server then my advice would be to join another server and let the pubbers on that server get their Purple Hearts in a continual wave of pummelling!!

If you join a server and find that a lot of higher ranking players are all on one side then the battle is (highly likely) gonna be unbalanced due to stacking of teams in favour of the more experienced side!

No patch would sort out these problems, but remember you don't have to click join do you?

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!!

I got on Sharqi Insomnia one time and there were 6 people Major+ on the MEC side. They capped every flag within like 5 mins and spawn raped the hotel. I left soon after I had been spawn killed for the 2nd time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
          I got on Sharqi Insomnia one time and there were 6 people Major+ on the MEC side. They capped every flag within like 5 mins and spawn raped the hotel. I left soon after I had been spawn killed for the 2nd time.
          EXACTLY!!

I feel for you Iwantcable, but you did the right thing!!

I have said before in a previous post that we can all do our bit to secure the future of BF2, but with team stacking, spawn camping, vehicle whoring and many other (in my opinion) cheap ways to destroy any element of enjoyment within BF2 will ultimately seal its fate!!

It's more fun for EVERYONE when teams are EVEN and most games go down to the last few tickets!

Comment

So how many forms of macro's are there?

Personally when I see someone hopping, dd, or prone spamming I trip out at how funny it looks...0.5 seconds later I'm pulling the trigger. If I get the kill I enjoy that much more...if I die I cuss him out on teamspeak.

Comment

Originally posted by jsr

Bunny hopping, dolphin-diving, whatever (I'm not talking about stuff like the Hotel exploit, something like that would be looked down upon as being no different than a hack).

League players play to win and they will use anything within the confines of the game to do it (again, I'm not talking about obvious exploits like the Hotel glitch).

Pubbers however, they tend to impose "ethics" on just about anything and everything within the game.
              This is "cheap", that is "gay", and this is "lame".

The problem I (and a lot of league players) have with this is, the "pubber" never considers himself to be at fault when someone does something he can't cope with.

Can't hit the guy who is jumping around?
              Don’t bother working on your aim, cry "bunny hopper" and ban him.
              I can usually hit a bunny hopper ok, but my complaint is it looks goddamn ridiculously stupid in game. BF2 is a game that makes an effort at least to look somewhat realistic and to see some headless chicken belly-flopping accross the map like a jack-rabbit on coke pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by jsr
                Pubbers however, they tend to impose "ethics" on just about anything and everything within the game.
                This is "cheap", that is "gay", and this is "lame".

The problem I (and a lot of league players) have with this is, the "pubber" never considers himself to be at fault when someone does something he can't cope with.
                Tell that to the Project Reality Clans.......

More sounds like youngins than anything else.....

Plus it looks stupid.....

Finally that would be a CS clan

Comment

Well, I'm in a clan, and I don't really have that mentality. Sure, if my team sucks and I am the only one on it while my other team has my buddies all over it, I'll get mad at the pubs. Because if we are on Karkand 32-man, and the pubs are all spawn raping while my clan mates take Gatehouse, Market, and Train Accident, do I not have the right to get mad at them?

There are many different kinds of pubs. I just hate the *** holes, like the ones who throw a medic pack on you instead of reviving you, or the ones who are sniper and the last guy in the game and they just wait to be killed.

Comment

Working...
                  X