Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clanner Supremacy

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
    CAL and TWL or leagues for competitions against other clans etc. A lot of the clans use macros.
    I'm getting real tired of reading these forums and every 4 or so post someone saying this. Do you suck that bad at this game that you need to say all these people use macros? I think you'll find that most of the best players don't use macros at all. Jumping around like we do doesn't need a macro. it's a combination of 3 buttons that any normal person could do. All your whining about macros is just as bad as some horrible player crying hacks every 10 minutes. Get some common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Loco_Bandito
      Im in a clan and we are just a bunch of guys who play for fun. Have a great laugh on teamspeak. We play some comps but are not that serious if we win or loose. Its the fun aspect. Got to remember its a game. Games were made to be fun, the day you take it seriously is when you need to get up and go outside and get some air. lol
      Exactly right. Played against you for lots of rounds the other night, and had a great time. I was playing without my clan, but had a good squad going with some other clanners.

Fact is, it's easier to play with clanners, for the most part, because they know the game better. I don't whinge about grenade spammers, or whatever, and when someone starts whinging about getting owned, my usual reply is "Sounds like it's a pretty good tactic." As long as it isn't hacking or glitching, I couldn't care less.

You're not likely to get that response from too many pubbers. But like all things, there are good ones and bad ones. Just like clanners.

Comment

Originally posted by almanac
        I'm getting real tired of reading these forums and every 4 or so post someone saying this. Do you suck that bad at this game that you need to say all these people use macros? I think you'll find that most of the best players don't use macros at all. Jumping around like we do doesn't need a macro. it's a combination of 3 buttons that any normal person could do. All your whining about macros is just as bad as some horrible player crying hacks every 10 minutes. Get some common sense.
        The flaw in your arguement is that some actually do.

The minority has a tendency to do the talking for the majority. Such is a sad but true aspect of real life.

Getting angry at it, or the person who said it, won't solve anything, especially if it makes you look like an elitist arse in the process of ventilating.

Comment

Point is: Both "Clanners"(hate the word) and "Pubbers" aren't fighting for the same purpose/objective: Generally speaking, I repeat, Generally speaking:

Clanners= Victory
          Pubbers= Point whoring/Rack kills/F**k the flags...

And that's it!!!

Chez

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            The flaw in your arguement is that some actually do.

The minority has a tendency to do the talking for the majority. Such is a sad but true aspect of real life.

Getting angry at it, or the person who said it, won't solve anything, especially if it makes you look like an elitist arse in the process of ventilating.
            I know 'some' do. But this guy probably screams 'macro' everytime he sees someone jumping around. You don't need a macro to do that stuff. I do every move manually, as well as many others. If someone needs a macro to do that stuff, they shouldn't play games.

Comment

I know 'some' do. But this guy probably screams 'macro' everytime he sees someone jumping around. You don't need a macro to do that stuff. I do every move manually, as well as many others.
              So call him a dork and laugh at him.

If someone needs a macro to do that stuff, they shouldn't play games.
              Volx disagrees.

Comment

I was a clanner but i became a pubber when the leader got too obsesed with FH1 and adbout half the clan left. idd ratehr Pub for bf2 then clan for FH

Comment

Ive run a clan for a long time, and tbh I prefer to pub these days.

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
                    can someone explain this mentality to me and the rest of the community. ive recently come to the conclusion that there many (clanners) out there that believe they alone have the right to play this game. they whine about noobs and pubbers not using teamwork when they are the ones who lock squads and teamstack.

ive noticed that it is typically the clanners who are the point whores and macro abusers. im not saying that all clanners are like this because a good number of you are respectable gamers. i just want to know why pubbers and noobs are generally looked down upon.
                    Quite often you find new people to this game. I mean some guys don't give you medic/ammo/repairs etc. when you ask for it. I've even got medic bags thrown in my face when I was dead (He didn't knew how to revive) then they're unranked servers where most clanners play on. I mostly play on Battlefield.no since people really are better than from the usual pubber (Talking about usings guns)

Comment

pubber? what the hell is that.

Comment

public player (clanless)

im not a fan of clan stacking unless its compromised, remembering MPUK's #14 & #20 servers used to have MDK & Forza on opposite sides and was good round battles, seeing MDK Macca in a f35 on wake is quite a stunning show

Comment

Your a ****ing moron. I know someone who plays in CAL and he uses macros, considering I watch him use macros when at his house.

I know 'some' do. But this guy probably screams 'macro' everytime he sees someone jumping around. You don't need a macro to do that stuff. I do every move manually, as well as many others. If someone needs a macro to do that stuff, they shouldn't play games.
                          Oh yeah, this is the icing on the cake. I don't care if people use macros, I've played with Volx, yes he uses it, it is a little unfair for other players but I don't care to be honest, its a game. Same deal with cheaters, in other games if someone is using aimbot or wallhack its usually obvious, just ignore it or disconnect it happens. So your a ****ing idiot really to top that off. I know others who play against teams like 20ID etc, and they say that 20ID use macros and tell them. Ok so they use it, their deal at the end of the day its a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                            Your a ****ing moron. I know someone who plays in CAL and he uses macros, considering I watch him use macros when at his house.

Oh yeah, this is the icing on the cake. I don't care if people use macros, I've played with Volx, yes he uses it, it is a little unfair for other players but I don't care to be honest, its a game. Same deal with cheaters, in other games if someone is using aimbot or wallhack its usually obvious, just ignore it or disconnect it happens. So your a ****ing idiot really to top that off. I know others who play against teams like 20ID etc, and they say that 20ID use macros and tell them. Ok so they use it, their deal at the end of the day its a game.
                            Using less foul language would probably result in a better discussion and verdict about macros but if if this is your way of dealing with that Eternal then so be it. I would've used a different approach but I agree with you on some things though.

I also don't care if someone uses macro's actually if people miss a arm or something macro's can be quite nifty so they can also play the game. I'm not saying that this happened to me or something.. I will only be annoyed when someone gets an real advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                              Using less foul language would probably result in a better discussion and verdict about macros but if if this is your way of dealing with that Eternal then so be it. I would've used a different approach but I agree with you on some things though.

I also don't care if someone uses macro's actually if people miss a arm or something macro's can be quite nifty so they can also play the game. I'm not saying that this happened to me or something.. I will only be annoyed when someone gets an real advantage.
                              1st Paragraph: idc .

I don't use macros. I never have but I know people who use them and I've seen people who use them. But no I just think its ignorant to say that im talking bull. Fact is that a lot of the ''top'' clans use macros. Im not saying that im disagreeing with it, I really don't care to be honest, but some clown telling me that im wrong and talking crap is ignorant.

Comment

I belong to a clan and we simply play to have fun...None of us are out to get the points when we play and all join a squad it is not to get points but to win the round. I could care less about stats.. I want to play and have fun...Why do clans squad up simple they know that there will be teamwork invovled and objectives will be met. I played in a server on Saturday without clan mates and it was a good squad. We stuck together and moved around the map. We won the round. Far to often though you join a sqaud and everyone seperates which defeats the squad purpose. Clans don't stack for points they stack for wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X