Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander Stats Post?

Originally posted by The_Misfit
    And you'd be surprised how little a Co. fights in a 5v5 infantry match, so saying that being in an 16 player server and "having" to be active is false. Its ur choice..
    I find though that if you are a good infantry soldier, and are quick with the "T key commands" then you can do well fighting on a 16 player map. When it is 8v8, and their commander sits around, while you are a commander out fighting on the ground, it is really 8v7 because they are short one man. But, as a commander you need to pick your kit wisely for running and gunning, because yo don't want to die, and you need to kill quick if you are get caught one-on-one...so I say go Assault, pull out the GL, and make sure you are first to shoot...and stay behind the main troop movements.

I prefer to fight as a commander, and the greatest difficulty I have with it is making sure I bleed the enemy's tickets with arty. I am active on the mic and always telling my team that they can have supplies and UAV, they just need to request it so it is on the command screen.

Comment

Working...
    X