Commander Stats Post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Stats Post?

Does your stats as a commander post? I just played a fought hours and while commanding, I used the hell out of certain weapons. Now, I look and a lot of my kills and stats did not post for the time that I was commander, and I had a lot of kills with the assault rifle, sniper rifle, grenade launcher and claymores. WTF? Is that info scrubbed when you are commander?

Re: Commander Stats Post?

Yes, only the KDR is saved. You do not get points for using the weapons. Only kit time.

Comment

It doesn't show up in the end of game score but I'm pretty sure that it still counts towards your global kills along with whatever you hit with arty, you just don't get points for it. It tries to discourage the commander from running around in the field acting as a super solider instead of helping the team.

The kills might just go towards the appropriate kits global kills and not towards the wepons, I think that's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
        Yes, only the KDR is saved. You do not get points for using the weapons. Only kit time.
        -Kills with arty even though it does not show up on the ingame scoreboard.
        -Resupply, heal, revive, repair does not count (anything team-related)
        -Kills with weapon DO count, it even shows up on a scoreboard.
        -Kit time and vehicle time also counts.

Sometimes when your team is running around like a bunch of headless chickens you ahve no choice but to go cap a flag or get some kills. I've been in situations where my team is completely useless and I have to get a flag or else it will be a total slaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
          This has been debated several times and it has already been proven that kills with a vehicle/gun/any weapon do NOT go to your overall score as a commander, because of commander points (just like global/combat/team points). It is in its own category. Trust me on this! Kill a person while commander, your score will not go up by two.

Comment

im not sure if it goes to points at the end of the game.... but i am pretty sure it would atleast go towrds global kills but not sure cant say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
              This has been debated several times and it has already been proven that kills with a vehicle/gun/any weapon do NOT go to your overall score as a commander, because of commander points (just like global/combat/team points). It is in its own category. Trust me on this! Kill a person while commander, your score will not go up by two.
              I said the kills count, and they show up on the scoreboard as a kill, I said nothing about it increasing your score.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                -Kills with arty even though it does not show up on the ingame scoreboard.
                -Resupply, heal, revive, repair does not count (anything team-related)
                -Kit time and vehicle time also counts.

Sometimes when your team is running around like a bunch of headless chickens you ahve no choice but to go cap a flag or get some kills. I've been in situations where my team is completely useless and I have to get a flag or else it will be a total slaughter.
                Ya, I started to play some 16 player maps, and in those situations, you have to fight as a commander. But, because I am in the mix, I am finding that my ratios are not changing with my weapons. Ya, I get kills that count (no sure about the points), my KDR does change. I just don't see any movement in my accuracy ratios or anything else. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                  Ya, I started to play some 16 player maps, and in those situations, you have to fight as a commander. But, because I am in the mix, I am finding that my ratios are not changing with my weapons. Ya, I get kills that count (no sure about the points), my KDR does change. I just don't see any movement in my accuracy ratios or anything else. :|:
                  At that point, you have to just make the decision to dedicate yourself to the win and nothing else. It sucks when you see 3 full squads converging on, provding covering fire, and engulfing all the flags that you already own. :laugh:
                  I see that and I say "Good job guys, can you do that at the flag that has the 32 flashing red dots in UAV now?"

Comment

To the guy that started the thread, I am 100% positive if your a commander and you knife someone, it does count in your global knife kills...same goes for all weapons and vehicles.

Comment

does this mean you can't get combat badges if you are commander using arty kills?

Comment

About 2 days ago my sniper rifle kills were like 200 to 400 deaths. I then played a tonne of IO jalabad as sniper as COMMANDER! helping my team but occasionaly popping over the building i was at and taking a shot. I now have 410 sniper rifle kills to 460 deaths. And i was commander each time. Does that answer your question?

Comment

I have near 200 hours as commander. I can tell you these things as fact:

- All kills you get with any weapong, be it rifles, knives, armor, or artillery count towards your global kills.
                          - Kills you get in game as commander count towards awards, such as combat badges, or ground defense badges.
                          - Kills you get count towards your KDR. So, if you're a commander that goes and hides and arties a lot of people, you'll have a high KDR.
                          - Kills as commander DO NOT count towards your score during the round. A prime example of this is the fact that I've seen commanders with 20 kills and only 30 points (20 kills would normally net you 40 points).

The commanders in game score, from what I have read, is determined from the soldiers team score. The more soldiers drop supply packs, revive people, medic packs, repair stuff, and cap flags, the higher the commander's score will be. That is why the commander must emphasise TEAM WORK, and not run around like a supersoldier. The more communication the commander can do, the better his players will play and the higher his score will be.

Comment

As metioned, those weapon kills count towards global and k/d only, not towards weapon stats....hence one of the reasons the game seems to prefer less active commanders...

And you'd be surprised how little a Co. fights in a 5v5 infantry match, so saying that being in an 16 player server and "having" to be active is false. Its ur choice..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                              As metioned, those weapon kills count towards global and k/d only, not towards weapon stats....
                              Kills of any kind do count towards global kills and K/D ratio but they also count towards weapons stats. Almost all of my claymore kills are when I was commander. I place the claymores around the CO assets to kill the spec ops guys. I am 100% sure about this.

Comment

Working...
                              X