Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did they have all these problems with beta 1.4????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: did they have all these problems with beta 1.4????

In 1.03, i could play with almost all high settings and get over 40 fps constant on 64 player karkand.

Now with 1.4, i can barely play on medium, with around 20 fps.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
      I havent gotten a SINGLE server crash or CTD since the patch. Thats great!
      ive had about 3 server crashes and no ctds in a week and a half but im still afraid of my join game button, and the server browser is still terrible ,no refresh on big list, when u refresh fav's u lose em until u log out and log in, and u cant click on a server over and over to refresh (only once) when ur waiting for someone to leave on one of ur favs, significantly more lag than 1.3 and all the other patches but its still got (and i use this term loosely) "less" bugs than in 1.3, but they didnt include all fixes in changelog and they didnt fix red tag bug or private bug.

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
        ive had about 3 server crashes and no ctds in a week and a half but im still afraid of my join game button, and the server browser is still terrible ,no refresh on big list, when u refresh fav's u lose em until u log out and log in, and u cant click on a server over and over to refresh (only once) when ur waiting for someone to leave on one of ur favs, significantly more lag than 1.3 and all the other patches but its still got (and i use this term loosely) "less" bugs than in 1.3, but they didnt include all fixes in changelog and they didnt fix red tag bug or private bug.

did they have those problems in the beta???...cant beleive they would let a patch with that many problems b used

Comment

Originally posted by gutsandglory
          did they have those problems in the beta???...cant beleive they would let a patch with that many problems b used
          By now, this should be VERY believable.

Remember, this is EA we are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokalotapotamus
            By now, this should be VERY believable.

Remember, this is EA we are talking about.

ur sooo right....what was i thinkin....rofl:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
              what probems?

I dont see any problems with 1.4
              What are you smoking well whatever you were it made you blind.

Comment

They nerfed the C4 Harsh, but other than that 1.4 is error free for me

Comment

i tried the regedit thing and that didnt work....and of course what i saw didnt match what they were telling me.....in the regestry...i didnt have a battlefield 2 folder in the ea folder....it was under dice's folder...so tryin what they told me in both...it still didnt work....not that i didnt expect it 2 work....lol

Comment

Working...
                  X