Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seems I found something no one has reported

Originally posted by hobiecatter
    don't you think that was a little harsh? he was statin the obvious. It would be a hella coincidence if everyone else that saw it had a prone video card wouldn't it? So that disproves your point about the video card. He's not whining about the bug like the rest of the community is about 1.4 He's just brining it to our attention.
    Well sorry if it was to harsh ... I just wanted to state there there are other BUG/GLITCHES far more important than that one stated above. RED BUG is still around, I discovered a LAG BUG causing you to be kicked by the server, happened to me last night on a server where my ping was MAX 30 and nothing was running in the background and I use DSL ( 5MB down and 1.5 UP ) and I see some other people had it too ...

Comment

it happend yesterday for the first time to me. i was in the tank turrent while my friend was driving the tank and a tank appeared rigth in front of us and i was like fire firewhich he did but i didnt see the tank round or it hit then enemy tank

Comment

Originally posted by bbfYoUGoTServeD
        Well sorry if it was to harsh ... I just wanted to state there there are other BUG/GLITCHES far more important than that one stated above. RED BUG is still around, I discovered a LAG BUG causing you to be kicked by the server, happened to me last night on a server where my ping was MAX 30 and nothing was running in the background and I use DSL ( 5MB down and 1.5 UP ) and I see some other people had it too ...
        yes, it is frustrating. RED TAG BUG IS STILL THERE? oh man that sux! I thought that was one of the confirmed fixes that actually worked right. I agree with the connection drops. This is my biggest gripe becuase it takes soooo long to find/rejoin.

But not to hijack, thanks for brining it up about the "invisible bullets"

Comment

Maybe that's what was going on last night when I saw two tanks on the UAV and knew they must be fighting and one of them died but I never heard any explosions or anything.

Comment

The whole problem is the same as always.
            Ea/Dice has a large group of 8-10 year olds (The community? is that what they call them?) that say the game is to hard and fix this fix that I cant kill anyone. So they go and try and fix (improve) something that isnt broke. While the broke stuff gets ignored. Its been that way all this year. I dont have an answer for them just a small bit of advise that I use "If it aint broke dont fix it". . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
            X