Seems I found something no one has reported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems I found something no one has reported

I was in a server last night with my clan. We were just messing around on a near-empty jalalabeans map server.

We noticed that very often, tanks show no firing when firing. IE....the tank will sit there, move back slightly....then the target tank will bump backwards a bit. In reality, the tank fired...which caused the rockback...and the target tank got hit...causing it to bump back slightly.

Visually, no exploisions or tank shells were seen. The tanks simply appeared to move backwards.

We shot 50 shells and we could only see about 20 of those shots. We all saw the same thing.

I know invisible shots happened before...but I've never seen it so much since release of 1.4

Re: Seems I found something no one has reported

Well, you've already posted this in the bugs thread...so...ok, what now?

Comment

I see it alot. When im watching an armour battle or something you notice it more and more. Seems to happen when they are around Supply crates aswell.

Comment

That's an old bug. I can't count how many times I've been hit while driving a tank and not heard or seen anything. It's especially easy to miss getting hit if you're moving over rough terrain.

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
          That one is to report. This one is to discuss.

Comment

It's net code related, and it's not just tanks (I did see it with tanks though).
            I was tossing nades last night and about 1/3 would not display the arm-throwing (or airborne nade for that matter) animation.

The only indication I had that it was even released was the kill message on my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
              Hotfix

Comment

Originally posted by Second Gunman
                That's an old bug. I can't count how many times I've been hit while driving a tank and not heard or seen anything. It's especially easy to miss getting hit if you're moving over rough terrain.
                Aye, I know it's happened before...but it's happening a ton since patch. 30 out of 50 shots invisible?

Comment

I think it was happening even before 1.3!!!!!! Just not much talk about it ... not really a glitch. As far as I knew....it is happening with some speciffic video cards and some speciffic settings also :|:

Comment

If that's the case...then why did all of my clan mates see the exact same problem?

Comment

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
                      If that's the case...then why did all of my clan mates see the exact same problem?
                      Why is the sky BLUE little buddy!?!?! :laugh: You really think someone here has any answers about the EA/DICE glitches and BUGS!?!? Tell me honest now, you found a glitch, it`s not a critical one, what DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!?!?!?

This game has more , worst glitches, some not even fixed by 1.4, the red glitch is still around ... so ...

Comment

Originally posted by bbfYoUGoTServeD
                        Why is the sky BLUE little buddy!?!?! :laugh: You really think someone here has any answers about the EA/DICE glitches and BUGS!?!? Tell me honest now, you found a glitch, it`s not a critical one, what DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!?!?!?

This game has more , worst glitches, some not even fixed by 1.4, the red glitch is still around ... so ...
                        - Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.

That one still makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by jsr
                          It's net code related, and it's not just tanks (I did see it with tanks though).
                          I was tossing nades last night and about 1/3 would not display the arm-throwing (or airborne nade for that matter) animation.

The only indication I had that it was even released was the kill message on my screen.
                          I regards to the nade, I something kooky last night. I was a sniper on Road to Jalalalbalabalalabad (I know shocker) and I saw several freindly troops suddenly fly in the air. There was no explosion, until... A second nade popped into view and exploded. I found it odd and saw the same thing a couple of times.

But stil no CTD or Server crash.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfYoUGoTServeD

don't you think that was a little harsh? he was statin the obvious. It would be a hella coincidence if everyone else that saw it had a prone video card wouldn't it? So that disproves your point about the video card. He's not whining about the bug like the rest of the community is about 1.4 He's just brining it to our attention.

Comment

I noticed the nade thing on Kark recently and Jabliblablob yesterday, noticed the tank thing on POE2, never vanilla.

Comment

Working...
                              X