1.4 Complete Change Log?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 Complete Change Log?

Hi, does anybody has the COMPLETE 1.4 version Changelog?

Because I have read those posted at EA's site and on totalbf2 frontpage but neither of those says somthing, for example, weapon changes (I think the P-90 is a little bit faster now), or something like that.

That lists... exist?

Thanx.

Re: 1.4 Complete Change Log?

There is now a delay in the jump function (cant jump - 2 seconds) from going prone -> standing position.

Delay added to all weapons (cant fire; 2 seconds) from going prone -> standing position

Feel free to add any other stuff which DICE never included in the offical* changelog.

Comment

I switch from 1.22 to 1.4 so I dont know if this came with 1.3:

P-90 Increased Fire Rate.

Sniper Rifles (Bolt Action at least) Improved power against 1 hit. (Totaly random).

G3 - Less deviation.
      G36c Less Deviation.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPepe
        G36c Less Deviation.
        Are you serious?!

They made the G36C even more accurate than it was?!! I hope that is not true.

Comment

He said he upgraded from 1.22 to 1.4... If your talking about 1.3 then ok. But I think you mean the G36C change happned in 1.3-1.4? The change was when 1.3 came out.

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
            Are you serious?!

They made the G36C even more accurate than it was?!! I hope that is not true.
            I think that was done in 1.3

Comment

I noticed that the support weapons seemed more accurate, but more investigative research is required

Comment

Originally posted by ~SOM~Soldat
                I noticed that the support weapons seemed more accurate, but more investigative research is required
                I don't think they have changed the PKM. Still seems really inaccurate at anything over 10 metres or so...

Comment

Unlisted changes in 1.4

Please post any unlisted changes to 1.4.

So far I've noticed only one: The American Humvees have been brought back down to their original speed. They were given a significat boost in 1.3.

It's very annoying when EA doesn't post all the changes in their file logs.

Comment

Re: Unlisted changes in 1.4

can anyone confirm any improvements with hit detection, and the problems related to moving collisions on other moving collisions?

Comment

I could have sworn the tanks have a bit more zip to them. I did also notice that when driving around rough terrain the tank does not take a beating like before :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                        Please post any unlisted changes to 1.4.

So far I've noticed only one: The American Humvees have been brought back down to their original speed. They were given a significat boost in 1.3.

It's very annoying when EA doesn't post all the changes in their file logs.
                        I think they are using 95 Ron fuel now instead of Optimax 98 ron! (now V-Max) :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                          I could have sworn the tanks have a bit more zip to them. I did also notice that when driving around rough terrain the tank does not take a beating like before :yay:
                          I know they changed that in 1.3.

It was a collision mesh issue. I'm not aware of them editing it again though...

Comment

Both the tank machine gun and APC main gun now have deviation. Whereas both would nomally fire dead on round after round on they now have a slight spread to them. This deviation cannot be controlled by bursting. Doesn't really effect the guns effectiveness all that much either but it does take down the lethality a crack shot had with them previously and ups the effectiveness a newbie has with it. The pro no longer gets 100% accurate fire where he aims it (so less raw DPS on a target) and a n00b can now shoot in your general direction, aim poorly and still kill you with a random bullet spray that deviation provides. A silly and useless change without a doubt and is yet more dumbing down of the game to make it appeal to casual (crappy) gamers.

They also slowed the flag capture speed by what I'd estimate to be around 25%.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
                              They also slowed the flag capture speed by what I'd estimate to be around 25%.
                              I noticed that...only on Jalabad though. Dragon valley was just as snappy as 1.3.

Somebody should time it.

Comment

Working...
                              X