Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

I have having a strange problem, I installed the full 1.4 patch but whenever I try to load Road To Jalalabad, as soon as it gets to the end of the Geometries part of the loading, it crashes to desktop. The other maps load fine, anyone know what could be wrong?

Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

only thing i can maybe tell u is uninstall and reinstall bf2 and the 1.4 full patch

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
      only thing i can maybe tell u is uninstall and reinstall bf2 and the 1.4 full patch
      < shoots self

What order should I install them in again? I have SF, Euro, and Armored Fury but I'm not gonna bother installing SF again.

Comment

Install BF2 then all the booster packs.....then patch it.

Comment

Zone15 huh? interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
            Zone15 huh? interesting..
            Hehe, I've had this name since 1999, even own Zone15.com

Comment

all u have to is uninstall and reinstall bf2 and sf. u dont have to do that to EF and AF

Comment

Originally posted by Zone15
                < shoots self

What order should I install them in again? I have SF, Euro, and Armored Fury but I'm not gonna bother installing SF again.
                Check my sig for the correct installation order. Sounds like your patch was NOT successful. Bummer, look on the brought side, a fresh install of BF2 is pretty much as efficient as it gets.

Comment

Was Ctd every time i tryed starting so i just reinstalled the patch and its working

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                    Check my sig for the correct installation order. Sounds like your patch was NOT successful. Bummer, look on the brought side, a fresh install of BF2 is pretty much as efficient as it gets.
                    Just a quick question on that... I thought u needed 1.2 to install EF?????
                    In which case would BF2>Full 1.4>SF>EF>AF>Full 1.4 be the go??

Comment

After DL the incremental patch, the first thing i did was play on Jalalabad map and it seems pretty stable i,e no issues so you might want to reinstall just as others have mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by O2zi3
                        Just a quick question on that... I thought u needed 1.2 to install EF?????
                        In which case would BF2>Full 1.4>SF>EF>AF>Full 1.4 be the go??
                        BF2>SF>Full 1.4>EF>AF>Full 1.4 is how I did it and it fixed my problem.

Comment

wake crashed on me like 2 minutes ago

Comment

no issues as of yet, only 2 rounds on jalalabad tho...so i cant really say, lagged a few times (everybody) but i think that was the server

Comment

Originally posted by Zone15
                              BF2>SF>Full 1.4>EF>AF>Full 1.4 is how I did it and it fixed my problem.
                              The first full 1.4 should be unnecessary. IIRC, SF brings it up to 1.2 so EF will install ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X