JALALABAD tips for MEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JALALABAD tips for MEC

Love this map infantry only [23 W, 8 L]. US team needs a good squad of scouts and medics to go up either (or both) perimeters. You'll bleed out if you go head to head, so the trick is to draw them off their line to soften up the frontline and get a second spawn going to thin the MEC out on multiple fronts.

If you go right, you can sneak up thru the hillsides and have a pretty good view of the first flag. Best thing to do is slip past down to the Fountain though... most MEC dont even think to check that ridgeline when they spawn in. Theres a building at the 2nd flag where you can cap from the rooftop. Then make a break for the Hotel. The MEC team will probably retake Fountain if you dont have others spawn in there, but you're already capping in the backfield as they pause to take the first one back.

If you go left, you can get most of the way to the water untouched even if they send anybody over there to defend. You have to hide your SL in some rocks or its a long freaking run to get back if he's down. Take out their medics first! If you can slip through (a little smoke never hurts), get up into the Market and bury an SL in a random building until you have a 2nd spawn point.

Either way, having a backfield spawn is the key because most MEC players understand that you have a choice of any other flag next and most wont hesitate to take the fight to the rear which lets your lone wolves cap the road points easier.

On MEC, key is preventing any of the above from happening because the line will quickly collapse if you miss any Americans getting through. Get a SL (support kit) heading to the waterway off the bat and bring your own medics and scouts. The pier on your side is a good place to hide your SL and mow em down as they cross the water. If you take the line too far in, thats farther you got to come back when you die and anyways - let em run farther with the bleed on! You can always fall back to defend Junkyard if nobody comes up, or flank the first flag if its lost.

Comment

A good commander and good teammates can guarantee you a win on MEC.
      Played Jalalaadab 4h straight yesterday and won on both sides, cause we had a good commander- Whore_Assassin, or Armor_Whore/Assassin or something, and teammates.
      First few rounds I spent only Jihad Jeeping enemy tanks. Then a few rounds kept ambushing them at choakpoints with C4 and a nades (market, hotel areas.). That pissed off most of the tankers but gave me the moral edge.

Comment

I go straight to their UAV and blow it up, then scanner, then kill a couple people on the way to the car. Then road kill anything on the way out, maybe jump out and get on the TOW for a couple escaping cars / tank. Good fun really...

Comment

AT mines are your friend.

Comment

Well what i found is that Mec has a great advantage on map size 64.This is because the tall buildings near the market are great for sniping the lake cp if USMC has it also if u were to put a squad of four snipers, one medic, and a support on those roofs they could hold off the lake entrance (in the shallow water) the medic and support are self explanatory they heal and re- sucpply snipers. Also I good way to defend the city is to scatter mines around Mec's first cp defending the road. In my opinion snipers are a high priority for MEC along with Mines.If you are very sneaky and hate those enemy tanks u could sneak up to the USMC main base and Place C4's in the back of the tank near the bottom then get away and wait till some US troop hops in and gets blown up unexpectedly or even better wait till a gunner gets in.After you take him out run into an empty buggy and speed off through the lake shallow water entrance.Now if you are really darring you could use your buggy as a suicide bomber by placing your last C4's on the front and getting in the car with the trigger in your hands then once you see an enemy speed at them full throttle, once your close jump out and pull the trigger.

Comment

Working...
            X