No announcement yet.

Does switching seats breaks enemy lock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does switching seats breaks enemy lock?

If an enemy is locked on you, by switching seats, do they loose lock briefly thus having them reaquire lock?

Re: Does switching seats breaks enemy lock?

It breaks the lock for like, half a second, but any missiles that were fired at you before you switched will still hit.

Comment

Of course it breaks lock>>>> just as you hit that tree or crane tower

well it would if i tried it

Comment

for a second. but misslies will still hit.

Comment

Yup thats why I have a macro on my mouse for pressing F1 F2 10x for chopper solo

Comment

i have macro but i dont know how 2 use it can u show me

Comment

i tried it it works but the pilot chasing you thinks you jumped out and dont chase you.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallCrater
                Yup thats why I have a macro on my mouse for pressing F1 F2 10x for chopper solo
                and another opens theirself for endless flaming! lol

Comment

It only breaks the lock for a split second, like other people said. I posted a video a while back that showed what good timing can accomplish with that split second. All four missiles were launched at me from mobile AA. I switched and only one hit. For that AA, it was the difference between a kill and a spawn timer.

Comment

Originally posted by hobiecatter
                    and another opens theirself for endless flaming! lol
                    I don't care what e-gangsters say to me on the internet

Jblankster - no.

Comment

awww why?

Comment

Originally posted by SmallCrater
                        Hey... at least this one admits they're a cheating little scumbag. The ones that try to convince you that the exploit doesn't exist, and do it anyway, are far worse, in my opinion. They're the exploiting cheaters that try to convince you that their score exists because of skill instead of cheating.

You, at least, admit that your score only exists because you cheat. Embrace your mediocrity. Embrace your lack of skill. Embrace your lesser nature. It's OK to be a lesser man than other most other men.

Comment

macros of any sort are heavily frowned upon imo. if u want to be like volx go ahead, but just dont take any pride in the way you play. i will go out of my way to f*ck with anyone i can tell is using macros.(i.e intentionally tking and such.) its wrong that u can get kicked and banned for joining a squad and spawning on your squadleader who happens to be exploiting a glitch but macro users fly free. it is cheating and u should know that if you read the user agrement upon installation.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat-Quokka
                            You, at least, admit that your score only exists because you cheat. Embrace your mediocrity. Embrace your lack of skill. Embrace your lesser nature. It's OK to be a lesser man than other most other men.
                            Considering your own mediocrity, practice what you preach and embrace your utter worthlessness. Will you ever stop complaining? Geez, move on to 2142 and b*tch about gunships or mechs already...

Life is one big f*cking cheating orgy so you must be a riot at parties, always mouthing off about injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat-Quokka
                              What a broken record! I so enjoy keeping guys like you from even getting off the essex on dalian!

Comment

Working...
                              X