105 days of CTDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 105 days of CTDS

It has taken DICE 106 days to release 1.4 most game developers can fix a bug or something within hours or days.

Re: 105 days of CTDS

from what i have heard there is supposed to be an announcement on the 7th

Comment

I wonder how many people quit the game because of this? I came pretty close. I only play some in the weekend now (unless clan prac)

EA really needs to sort their **** out.

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck
      Oh wow, back again in these forums and seeing 1.4 still isn't released makes me wondering. I stopped playing this game a month ago.

I hope they will release it this week for you who are still playing.

I really didn't make any rants about this game while I was playing it but there were too much bugs in the end. The customer support was too bad so I decided to play better games from better companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa

7th of June?

Comment

i play mods cuz i have yet to crash ONCE during a mod, and i dont have to verify client data so it loads fast, doesnt crash, and the designers insert what i (the community wants), even though that SHOULD be how bf2 its not, so just play mods, theyre as if not morefun than vanilla, im downloading POE2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa

Nothing more than

Nothing more...

Comment

I've only played once or twice in about two months:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                I just relezied its been 105 days since patch 1.3. Usally most developers release a hotfix for problems like this within days. DICE had fixed the problem in the beta (released about two months ago) and never released a hotfix even though they already fixed the problem.

days of CTDS= 105 and counting
                If you look at how Valve works with steam for its game updates. That 105 days really is pathetic.

I used to think people were just being drama queens when they bad mouthed DICE and EA but now that I bought the game and have had it long enough to see 2-3 patches I see that its all true.

How many times are they going to try to milk the community for a few bucks while almost stopping support for their main game completely? 105 days is unnacceptable, but the problem is theres nobody that can do anything about it. I really hope they screw themselves over somehow and go broke. Money hungry bastards.

Comment

In those 105 days, i recall crashing to desktop...

about 3 times...

but damn, 105?

damn. I actually remember the night that patch got released..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                    7th of June?
                    7th of June 2007

Comment

ooh maybe EA will release an announcement on there 200th day anniversery

hmm, lol what day would that be, what month?

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                        I wonder how many people quit the game because of this?
                        Me. I've played once in the last 2 months or so.........and that was only because a buddy wanted me to get online with him for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by G|z
                          In those 105 days, i recall crashing to desktop...

about 3 times...

but damn, 105?

damn. I actually remember the night that patch got released..
                          ive crashed to desktop about 30 times, and servers have crashed with me in them about 50 times in that 105 days

Comment

I crash when clicking Join Game on BF2 about 2 times a day.

Comment

I wonder how many people quit the game because of this? I came pretty close. I only play some in the weekend now (unless clan prac)
                              Hmm anybody thought that EA have planned this???? forums full of post of people not playing untill 1.4, people playing Mods such as POE2 in there masses turning away from BF2

CHING CHING $$$$££££$$$$$ Hail the communitys great saviour EA brings you Drum roll.......... 2142 HOORAYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy get your plastic out

I DONT THINK SO :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X