What Do You Typically Play As?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Do You Typically Play As?

my stats say that im a lone wolfer, but im starting to get more into be a squad member just to stay on a team

Comment

The existence of next to zero teamwork at most pubs and MANY bad experiances in squads has me at pretty much a lone wolfer. I prefer it that way I can go my own way and approach flags from different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
        Do you play most often as a:

Squad member, squadleader or a lone wolf.

Im usually in a squad as a member. im a follower not a leader.
        Locked and lone Squad Leader so I can perform my real role unhindered: Grim Reaper.

Comment

id say i would go differently on different maps, ones im more comfortable with ill go leader, ones like wake, def member as its a damn big island.

Comment

im mostly a squad member even if i am the only member after the leader.

i dont like being a lonewolf becouse thats not really a team player.. and a leader u need to be skilled and know your way around the map which im not that level yet

Comment

im almost always a squad member but ill sometimes be squad leader/commander

Comment

Sqaud member, I know how to help my leader and squad in 90% of the situations. I like to lead once in awhile though, but sitting around as a spawn point doesn't suit me well.

I mainly stick to 2 or 3 servers, so I know most of the regs and we work awsome together on voip. Tactical relentless assualt's always the way to go.

Comment

im just an ******* and i do what i want, when i want :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kayback
                    Mostly squad member. I don't have the gumption to be a SL, and I need the mobile spawn point
                    Yeah i would say that generally describes me, tho i dont mind being SL...

Comment

Squad member, mainly for the tactical spawn position.

I often create a squad on 64 plr servers and ask my team mates to joing and spawn and me when they die to capture a certain flag / flags. - Unfortunately It doesn't usually work and I us ally end up getting pwned or just capping the flag alone.

Comment

As squad memmber

but playstyle of a lone wolf

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                          Locked and lone Squad Leader so I can perform my real role unhindered: Grim Reaper.
                          And for further lessons on how to be smaktard, review his other posts.

Comment

Working...
                          X