Half Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Half Life

I used to play DOD 1.6 a lot back a while. The map dod_avalance I think it was called, that was great. Used to Snipe all of the time.

Comment

I think thats still in here they didnt put another map i used to like it used to have those tanks you could control in it back in early versions it was a ruined city with electricty cable you had to duck under (can't remember name)

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
        I think thats still in here they didnt put another map i used to like it used to have those tanks you could control in it back in early versions it was a ruined city with electricty cable you had to duck under (can't remember name)
        I know what you're talking about. There were air strikes too. Don't remember any tanks that you could control though.

I wonder why they didn't put it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
          Caen, one of the greatest DoD maps out there, cant wait til they port it over to DoD:S (the dev team said that they were slowly porting all the original maps over)

Comment

And for all you people that have your eyes on Portal, there is a mod out for Gmod9 that creates a portal map with the portal gun. I havent gotten all the way through it, but its a very nice interpretation of what it should be like. Heres the link: http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/..._MiniMod;68277

Comment

whats EP2?

Comment

Episode two for half life. They are releaseing "episodes" for the series think of it a smaller bite sized bits sort of like euro forces and af for bf2

Also dod had two burnt out tanks and you could get in turret and man them like mg in one of the very early versions

Comment

Man this is awsome. By the way does anyone want a game on DOD s sometime as you all seem to have it

Comment

I'd be up to play, havent played DoD:S in a while, haven't even played the new maps they added. Just post a thread or send me a message on xfire.

Comment

Well I am ready whenever add me on xfire. Tomthehitman

Comment

Working...
                      X