crazy high scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: crazy high scores

I play in squad, dont worry mate, I've proly done a lot more teamwork than u in this game, but remember, ranked stats aren't all, so dont even bother looking.

As for the dolphing, its a necessery skill in order to stay alive, no shame there.

And your teamwork proly looks smth like whoring jet or armor, always having damn picnic on helipad or smth, which to me is the biggest disgrace player can get. i never ever, whore a vehicle, i preffer infa only, btw, just had a great full of teamwork round in karkand. The thing is, two of my clanmates were there, and some others joined our squad too and we had a blast

Unfortunately, this is soooo rare on ranked servers with random ppl you dont know.

Comment

I too am sick of the people who are so stuck on doing what ever it takes to get that gold medal includeing T/King me, moveing me to the other team and even booting me off the server. Thats about all they can do since they dont have much skill. They also seem to have no grast of the finer skills needed (being a good shot isnt the only skill, you know).
      On the positive side my stats show that Ive gained most of my score with team points and flag caps/assists. I currently plan to taper off some or even quit when I make Captian which should be by Christmas.
      If the game was about the Battle (It was in the begining), I would probably stay and play for years. But it has become a game about the gold medals and points, sadly, not much else. So I set my goals and once there Ill decide my next move, which may be away from gameing all together. Sad isnt it? . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by Primski
        I play in squad, dont worry mate, I've proly done a lot more teamwork than u in this game, but remember, ranked stats aren't all, so dont even bother looking.

As for the dolphing, its a necessery skill in order to stay alive, no shame there.
        And your teamwork proly looks smth like whoring jet or armor, always having damn picnic on helipad or smth, which to me is the biggest disgrace player can get. i never ever, whore a vehicle, i preffer infa only, btw, just had a great full of teamwork round in karkand. The thing is, two of my clanmates were there, and some others joined our squad too and we had a blast

Unfortunately, this is soooo rare on ranked servers with random ppl you dont know.
        its sad but its true. most people hate it but as a hardcore groundpounder i do believe it is necessary to do. the people who dont may act high and mighty but i guarantee they always lose in a 1 on 1 shootout.

Comment

I never use vehicles unless I can help it, so I certainly don't TK for them, and that includes tanks. I always have a team mentality (which is why I have 15,000+ flag points), and am always in squads. And I don't prone-jump, even though I know how.

In spite of that, I have 200+ gold medals and 105,000+ points.

It just takes practice. What noobs don't realise, is that it never happens if u r a sniper. When they finally realise this, and stop being snipers, their points and wins start to go up.

Comment

Snipers :laugh: these are my favourite.

So useless yet so popular, i will never understand that, yet I get so angry when step on a freakin' claymore behind a corner :hmm:

Comment

Then why mention it? You have done more team work but can't prove it, so what's the point?
              Some of us don't do it and get along just fine ty for asking. By no means is it a necessary skill, and to think it is means you have not developed a defense against it and feel you have to sink to the same level to compete against it. I don't subscribe to that method of thinking.
              And your teamwork proly looks smth like whoring jet or armor, always having damn picnic on helipad or smth, which to me is the biggest disgrace player can get. i never ever, whore a vehicle,...
              I have spend less than half my time in a vehicle and don't fly at all for the most part.
              i preffer infa only, btw, just had a great full of teamwork round in karkand. The thing is, two of my clanmates were there, and some others joined our squad too and we had a blast
              Nice that you have to use Karkand for the example of a team work map. Everyone around here knows that map is a joke. 24/7 kp karkand much? ROFL.... Seriously, it's almost laughable that you would use that map as your focal point. it's the most abused, spammy, glitch filled map out there and the fav for KP players. Try some other maps once in a while and see what the rest of the game you paid for is like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazza
                Medic/Support + Karkand + Spam medic/ammo pakcs + nades = win.

Now that I have cracked 50K points I don't really care about getting them anymore, I am just trying to improve my KDR to 2.

Just play to have fun, afterall it is a game.
                Sniper on hotel, run out, place claymores on entrances, if not dead, throw nades, if not dead run back and snipe, BOOM +2 points (And sometimes +8 if enough idiots hit it), BOOM again, if not dead try get ammo and repeat. If dead at any point, your claymores still are in effect so collect kills while you wait to respawn. Once respawned, repeat.
                Hotel is capped? try medic whore packs, and quick point revives on any dead person in sight. Screw the guy shooting you, it'd be harder to kill him for 2 points, than the quick dive to revive for 2 points (at least that guy doesn't move). Unless you can, trigger happy ake down a couple guys on the way 6 points later repeat.
                Spawn rape with whatever means you have. Even sit in the turret of a humvee and blast anything that moves. Best you keep an eye either side of you.

Points aren't hard to come by I've found after 30k.. And now I really don't care for them either, getting my KDR back from 0.25 noob days (1000k, 4000d lol) has been my target

Originally posted by sassback
                its sad but its true. most people hate it but as a hardcore groundpounder i do believe it is necessary to do. the people who dont may act high and mighty but i guarantee they always lose in a 1 on 1 shootout.
                Shotgun > Dolphin/Bunny face

I once missed 20 shots with my APC as a Spec Ops enemy dolphin'd his way closer to me, C4 on me, then ... I drove forward and got a mid-air roadkill haha

Comment

@parish: in what sort of conspiracy against me are you in, mate

I was just saying hypotethicaly how ranked servers lack teamwork, and if you disagree with that you either havent played 2 hours total or dont know schitt about teamwork.

If you ever played a clanmatch (even practice) you would know it is necessery to stay alive and kill the man. This is top priority when in 1 on 1 matches or so, squad vs squad. you do whatever game offers you too kill and dolphing diving does help. its not pretty, ist not nice, i dont like buuuhu, its a glitch, whatever mate, i can do it, and i can kill u easier with it, so ill do it.

as for the teamwork, sure i cant prove it to you, dont even care what u think. i had my share of teamwork with clanmates participating in cup and that is much much more tacticaly based battle than some daily pubnubfunning.

Comment

Shotgun > Dolphin/Bunny face

I once missed 20 shots with my APC as a Spec Ops enemy dolphin'd his way closer to me, C4 on me, then ... I drove forward and got a mid-air roadkill haha -Fakesound

yes, but the shotguns only work point blank. i dont pronespam and i condemn any use of macros. i really dont like engineer or AT (the only kits with shouguns) and prone is the best position to be in, in an infantry firefight beyond 20 meters.

Comment

@parish: in what sort of conspiracy against me are you in, mate

I was just saying hypotethicaly how ranked servers lack teamwork, and if you disagree with that you either havent played 2 hours total or dont know schitt about teamwork.

If you ever played a clanmatch (even practice) you would know it is necessery to stay alive and kill the man. This is top priority when in 1 on 1 matches or so, squad vs squad. you do whatever game offers you too kill and dolphing diving does help. its not pretty, ist not nice, i dont like buuuhu, its a glitch, whatever mate, i can do it, and i can kill u easier with it, so ill do it.

as for the teamwork, sure i cant prove it to you, dont even care what u think. i had my share of teamwork with clanmates participating in cup and that is much much more tacticaly based battle than some daily pubnubfunning.
                      No conspiracy, just having fun with the conversation. You were making points and I was debating them. Simple.

I am a clanner. have been for over 10 years. Only 2 clans the during whole time. Did comp ladders in CS,UT/ZP/IG and BF1942. My clan held 1st place in UT/ZP/IG ladders for quite some time. I was personally ranked #6 in the world in BF1942 for 3 months. I don't mention this stuff because it serves no purpose, nut for this conversation I just want you to understand I have intimate knowledge of what you are using for you excuse to do things in the game.

Here's my point. Since EVERY ranked server is a public one, using the argument that ladder style play is accpetable in them is in my opinion a cop out. It is an excuse to do things that some would consider unethical and abusive toward the "pubbies". It ruins the game for others and at least in my eyes, makes anyone doing it look like a punk that can't hold their own in a fair fight. I take that seriously and consider those who would prone spam or dolphin dive as lesser players. The fact that you can do something does not make it ok to do it. I would also like to mention that there are ways to compete without using such tactics and I kill plenty of guys who think they are clever by prone spamming or bunny hopping.

In the end, each person will play as they like. I just don't want everyone to think using cheap tactics to get a kill is the way to play. It lowers the IQ of the community and detracts fomr the true style of play BF2 was designed to promote.

Comment

Originally posted by parish
                        Players like you are the reason maps come down to one guy being alive and no one can spawn on him. Lone wolfs rule! Gg's ignorance.
                        correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think I am

if there are no more spawnpoints left in the map, and your squad leader is the only person alive............your not spawning on him, you can ONLY spawn on your squad leader if there is a flag available to spawn at

Ive been in this situation already and couldnt spawn on my SL

Comment

Originally posted by *BS*Gun Slinger
                          correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think I am

if there are no more spawnpoints left in the map, and your squad leader is the only person alive............your not spawning on him, you can ONLY spawn on your squad leader if there is a flag available to spawn at

Ive been in this situation already and couldnt spawn on my SL
                          You are correct. I said that wrong. I was making the point that playing as a lone wolf is the reason it gets to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                            I have 3 accounts with around 20k then a couple with under 8k. I play around an hour a day.

I just play weekends ,wish i could play more.:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Fakesound
                              Points aren't hard to come by I've found after 30k.. And now I really don't care for them either, getting my KDR back from 0.25 noob days (1000k, 4000d lol) has been my target
                              You're pretty good now though. Played against you the other night...

Comment

I am a clanner. have been for over 10 years. Only 2 clans the during whole time. Did comp ladders in CS,UT/ZP/IG and BF1942. My clan held 1st place in UT/ZP/IG ladders for quite some time. I was personally ranked #6 in the world in BF1942 for 3 months.
                                respect

Here's my point. Since EVERY ranked server is a public one, using the argument that ladder style play is accpetable in them is in my opinion a cop out. It is an excuse to do things that some would consider unethical and abusive toward the "pubbies". It ruins the game for others and at least in my eyes, makes anyone doing it look like a punk that can't hold their own in a fair fight. I take that seriously and consider those who would prone spam or dolphin dive as lesser players. The fact that you can do something does not make it ok to do it. I would also like to mention that there are ways to compete without using such tactics and I kill plenty of guys who think they are clever by prone spamming or bunny hopping.

In the end, each person will play as they like. I just don't want everyone to think using cheap tactics to get a kill is the way to play. It lowers the IQ of the community and detracts fomr the true style of play BF2 was designed to promote.

I think there are some things in this game even more lowering IQ of the community than freakin dolphins. Start with the 'spam at karkand' with clays/nades/medics....Also check the dude back in the alley at the hotel sitting with his brand new polished APC camping on two spawnpoints. Now that is a no-brainer, or a kamikaze sniper, running into the group of 4 with clay in his hands - yea, when i see those it really makes me question my dolphing tactics.

Listen man, there have been tons of topics about dolphing everywhere, and i never participated in one and i don't want to fight over it here either. Just like u said, the fact is eveybody plays the way they like, and i really really really think dolphins aren't the most game-ruining thing in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X