crazy high scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy high scores

i see people with massively high global scores...like 50,000 points or better and thats like 1 of their 3 login names. is there some quick way people are getting points or do people really play bf2 that much?

Re: crazy high scores

sadly bf2 is what many lives consist of. yes people do play too much but many of the extremely high rankers have been playing since day one nad will use any means neessary to stay on the top.

in answer to ur question there are many ways to quickly gain points, but they dont follow the ROE. if u want to do it the right way just play alot 9nad have fun doing it) and watch ur skill level and global score rise.

Comment

<insert posts about people bragging that they get fast points on P&K servers and digging their own grave>

Comment

Medic/Support + Karkand + Spam medic/ammo pakcs + nades = win.

Now that I have cracked 50K points I don't really care about getting them anymore, I am just trying to improve my KDR to 2.

Just play to have fun, afterall it is a game.

Comment

After you reach 2nd lt, the road gets slow since there is nothing rewarding in the higher ranks. I have only gained 1,000 points in the past 3 weeks because i am playing more mods and not focusing on points as much. Nor do i play as much because school has started.

Comment

Yeah, I hit 60,000 points the other day, didn't realize it till the drum roll and picture of the golden bar appeared on my screen, causing me to almost **** myself. Really not that important...and some people are just REALLY good at FPSs and get alot of points in the game....

Comment

Trying to win every round + having fun

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                Trying to win every round + having fun
                Because everybody knows that winning is VERY fun.

Comment

I didnt make it as clear...trying to win as a team, which in the end is fun.

Comment

I have 3 accounts with around 20k then a couple with under 8k. I play around an hour a day.

Comment

Unfortunately the points/medals system is all too often abused aswell. There are lots of ways to rack up points with little effort, but refuse to lower yourself and play to have fun, win and promote teamwork and the points will roll in on their own.
                      Some people live to play BF2 aswell (well it seems like it anyhow) with 1000+ hours, I have over 600 hours and I think I play too much!!!

Comment

Just sit and wait for a vehicle of some sort, armor, heli, jet, whatever makes your mojo going, like 98% of ppl.

And stop bullschitting with this teamwork and winning mentality, couse there is none. Soldiers are there only for the stats, thats the bloody truth.

Comment

if you a good pilot and you have a j10 its easy to get lots of kill just not teamwork ones

Comment

I'm not that good, struggling to get staff sarge atm, then again I have a life, so it's a decent trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Primski
                              Just sit and wait for a vehicle of some sort, armor, heli, jet, whatever makes your mojo going, like 98% of ppl.

And stop bullschitting with this teamwork and winning mentality, couse there is none. Soldiers are there only for the stats, thats the bloody truth.
                              I love playing against people like you. Lone wolves who dolphin dive, spam anything they can, hump corpse etc. It makes it feel so much better when I beat you stupid with my team mentailty and one good squad, win the round and get the gold. You just keep right on thinking the way you do though because if it were not for people like you, I would not have things to kill and laugh at. Players like you are the reason maps come down to one guy being alive and no one can spawn on him. Lone wolfs rule! Gg's ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                              X