What's the trick? J10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the trick? J10.

It's my second time now that I've had this happen.

I fly the J10 and the other guy flies the F35B. He hits me everytime with 1 missle and every single time it does 65% - 75% of damage to my J10. What's the trick for this?

Re: What's the trick? J10.

this is a joke right???

you dont have it the other way around??

if you mean u fly the F35 and he flies the J10 the secret is E when he gets on your tail

and if you Do mean the F35 rapes you, then well.... just dont fly, cuz id hate to see you in an F35

serously unless you fly in a straight line and wait for his eternal lock on sound then you shouldnt be getting hit at all.

Comment

Nope, it's no joke I'm dead serious.

It was pretty hard to dodge the missles.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
        Nope, it's no joke I'm dead serious.

It was pretty hard to dodge the missles.
        heres how you dodge his missles.... when he locks u, turn left or right up or down, hell just turn any way you want.

Comment

wow,u must be realy realy bad or really really new as every1 knows its almost impossible to kill a j10 with a f35.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
            heres how you dodge his missles.... when he locks u, turn left or right up or down, hell just turn any way you want.
            ? .

Comment

I just fly at kubra Dam. Cant get any more balanced the the F-18 vs Mig.

Comment

uhgh, the J10 is almost impossible to hit with missles from the F35B, even strafing it is hard because its more manuverable, u SURE u dont got it the other way around? unless your an extremely good F35 pilot dont even bother flying it except to get to a flag real fast or your one of those punk rammers.

Comment

no man the guys in the f35b must be extramly good iv played a few of them and you may be in a j-10 but still get shot down...

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
                    wow,u must be realy realy bad or really really new as every1 knows its almost impossible to kill a j10 with a f35.
                    lol, I can image why you'd think so.

I know the J10/F35B issue, I fly a lot, 99% of the time I fly the F35B. I'm good at flying.

I was surprised myself by this, when one of his missle would hit my J10 it would do up to 70% damage to it, every time. It happened today and a few days ago with a different guy.

And no I was not flying a straight line, I did manuver.

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
                      no man the guys in the f35b must be extramly good iv played a few of them and you may be in a j-10 but still get shot down...

the trick to F35 is to fly High, if a J10 gets on your tail your pretty screwed, the best way ive found to get rid of one is to make it follow me HIGH until it stalls out and flies outta bounds.

Comment

Look sorry but theres no way you are a good flyer if you are taken donw by a flying coffin in a J-10!!!! All you have to do is a loop and you are practically behind the enemy anyway.

Originally posted by SyDuS
                        the trick to F35 is to fly High, if a J10 gets on your tail your pretty screwed, the best way ive found to get rid of one is to make it follow me HIGH until it stalls out and flies outta bounds.
                        You do realise the J-10 can fly about 500ft higher than the F35B yea?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          Look sorry but theres no way you are a good flyer if you are taken donw by a flying coffin in a J-10!!!! All you have to do is a loop and you are practically behind the enemy anyway.

I didn't say I was taken down, I said everytime ONE missle hit me it did 70% damange to me.

Seriously, take the 'you're not that good' issue out of here, I fly a lot and I am good.

AND, PLEASE, leave this thread for the proffesionls, please I don't want it to turn into a flame war or the whole jet issue all over again.

I just want to know how is that possible.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                            All planes lose control at about 800 altitude (whatever the unit of measurement is).

Comment

You cant be good to get hit by a single missle from an F35B, the turn radius is far superior to that of the F35B that everytime the lock on sounds just turn hard ina direction and you have lost them completely. I have been flying over 30 hours, trust me on this!

Originally posted by xParagonx
                              All planes lose control at about 800 altitude (whatever the unit of measurement is).
                              The J-10 can reach a height of about 900ft until it starts to stall.

Comment

Working...
                              X