What's the trick? J10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the trick? J10.

give up the jets, its useless and stupid untill they fix them if they fix them

a J10 was chacing me on fu she, i was in F18, i get away and come behind him, i make him drop his flares and I wait till they were done, I fire and guess what, all 6 rockets go past the jet and he was flying straight

BULLBLEEP

Comment

Alot of people in a j10 drop flairs and think they are ghosts. So most keep flying straight like nothing happends, and this is when I unload all my missles + cannon fire = dead j10

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator

You do realise the J-10 can fly about 500ft higher than the F35B yea?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

I second that metallica

Comment

Lol another way to shoot a J10 down is find one that has dark gray smoke coming from the wing this means it's nearly dead, have it in bomb mode and unleash your cannon and hit it and shot it down I was in F-35 and shot down a j10 like that, Then the j10 pilot was calling me a biach for doing that

haha

Comment

So what do you do when your too low to perform a split s? Or do you do it anyway end up in hell and accept it as a successful "get away"?

I was playing Wake yesterday and flying the F35, kept getting shot down (OBVIOUSLY) but did shake them a few times. Whenever I got shot down I would compliment them and say what good pilots they were and I wish I was as good as them. They were so stupid they actually thought they were good pilots, ofcourse they were, a noob in a J10 is automatically an expert dogfighter!

When I fly J10 I try to use guns to take out enemy planes as much as possible, I know its easy with missiles and I want to be a good pilot not because im in a J10 but because I have skill. This also makes the fight that much more equal.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                It's my second time now that I've had this happen.

I fly the J10 and the other guy flies the F35B. He hits me everytime with 1 missle and every single time it does 65% - 75% of damage to my J10. What's the trick for this?
                he must be hacking, cuz no mortal person can hit the J10

Comment

Roll up behind a J-10 silently, have your bombs loaded so you haven't locked onto it, get as close as possible, switch to missiles and fire them, even if you fire a stay missile it sometimes would hit. Other option, have your bombs armed and just fire into the J-10 with the MG armed. Works with me anyway. I suggest you practice on Dalian, thats where I did. Wake is harder since you get carrier campers and its just a pain in the ***.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                    Maybe you should take a look at CanadaZenmasters 40 page Aviators guide m8

Originally posted by richardaball
                    So what do you do when your too low to perform a split s? Or do you do it anyway end up in hell and accept it as a successful "get away"?

I was playing Wake yesterday and flying the F35, kept getting shot down (OBVIOUSLY) but did shake them a few times. Whenever I got shot down I would compliment them and say what good pilots they were and I wish I was as good as them. They were so stupid they actually thought they were good pilots, ofcourse they were, a noob in a J10 is automatically an expert dogfighter!

When I fly J10 I try to use guns to take out enemy planes as much as possible, I know its easy with missiles and I want to be a good pilot not because im in a J10 but because I have skill. This also makes the fight that much more equal.
                    You do a reverse Split-S or a double immelman as its called.

QUOTED from CanadaZenmaster:

"With that in mind, if you are in the F35 don’t attempt the Split-S above 450ft. or you will regret it! The J10 can pull it off at 600 ft. but you will lose a bit of control at around 1100-1300 ft. The F35 won’t even be controllable that high."

Comment

Maybe you should take a look at CanadaZenmasters 40 page Aviators guide m8

You do a reverse Split-S or a double immelman as its called.

QUOTED from CanadaZenmaster:

"With that in mind, if you are in the F35 don’t attempt the Split-S above 450ft. or you will regret it! The J10 can pull it off at 600 ft. but you will lose a bit of control at around 1100-1300 ft. The F35 won’t even be controllable that high."

Well then that guy is a fuckin idiot man.

That just totally ruins the guide, because that shows that he doesn't know anything...

All jets will "lose control" at 900 ft., but there are ways to go slightlyhigher than the 900 mark (like 950.. or 1000), but you need to be heading on a downward angle, and you will do say like 1 front flip, and then you will be back under 900 ft, and you are back in control.

The JSF (F-35B) has MUCH better control at higher altitudes, cause it has lighter mass... meaning you can slow down faster, speed up faster, and just turn faster... maybe not turn as SHARP, but faster. The J-10 on the other hand... once you go above that limit, the high mass will cause you to go flying in that same direction, so you better hope you aren't about to face upwards, cause you will most likely die...

Where with the JSF, it doesn't matter what happens, cause you have such low mass. You can just wait until you see your jet on the minimap facing towards the map, and just hit the afterburners... then let go of the throttle and afterburners, and then hit them again when you are facing towards the map.

Now I know that guy is an idiot, so I won't be reading that guide. lmao...

LOL..... "J-10 can go 600 ft higher...."..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also.... how the hell do you respect someone that makes an "aviator guide" ....... in a J-10.....

Lmao..

Comment

This guy is one of the top avaitors in the game, so i think you are mistaken....

And he didnt make the avaitor guide at his own will, he made it for EA and for all the planes, not just the J-10.

Comment

This guy is one of the top avaitors in the game, so i think you are mistaken....

And he didnt make the avaitor guide at his own will, he made it for EA and for all the planes, not just the J-10.

No, I am not mistaken.

This guy is a dumbass

Comment

You do realise the J-10 can fly about 500ft higher than the F35B yea?
                            LOL.
                            Idiot, if anything the F35 can fly 1-200ft higher than the j-10

Comment

None of you know what you are talking about.. lol

The only jets that can go higher than the other, is the F-15. I dont know about the other bombers, but I think it is the F-15 exclusively, that can go 100 ft. higher than the fighters. It's ceiling is 1,000.. not 900.

And is your ingame name something like =SKS= The_Eliminator0

cause you were just on the wake server I was in.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                                None of you know what you are talking about.. lol

The only jets that can go higher than the other, is the F-15. I dont know about the other bombers, but I think it is the F-15 exclusively, that can go 100 ft. higher than the fighters. It's ceiling is 1,000.. not 900.

And is your ingame name something like =SKS= The_Eliminator0

cause you were just on the wake server I was in.
                                i was to!lol but yeah ur good metallica,took out my frined in a j10 with the f35.

also those sks guys were annoying as heck calling me a noob and stuff just cause there colonels,when in the previous round me and my frined were doing good in thre attck helo.

Comment

Working...
                                X