This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Buy Battlefield 2142?

Hi Everybody, I’m always browsing in these forums and reading your posts. I was too lazy to register, until I spotted this article at HardOCP and I had to share it with someone. This article took all my words and thoughts, and I agree with these guys for 1000%. So what do you say about it?

I’m don't think I'm going to buy BF 2142, atleast until they will fix BF2.

Re: Why Buy Battlefield 2142?

I agree completely, everything he said was absolutely true.

I'm not buying 2142, that's fo sho!

Comment

I don't get it!! why they have to ruin it?? BF2 is such a GREAT GAME!! I love it!! why they are acting like this?

Comment

I'm gonna buy every copy of 2142 that I can and throw the discs at the birds that **** on my truck......

Comment

Agree with the artice 100%

Comment

Let me direct you to the top of this webpage. There u will see the following in correct order: Total AA, Total BF2, Total BF2142, Total Crysis, and Total Quake Wars. The correct placement of this thread is the third option going in either direction.....

....I'm totally buying it.:rock:

Comment

Interesting article indeed. The only thing I would add is that 2142 has nothing to do with BF2. If they stopped support for bf2 after the 1.4 patch and they decided to dedicate all their time and resources into making 2142 a better game, I would buy it. What I mean to say is that one thing has nothing to do with the other.
              I enjoy BF2, and I think at this point, I've gotten my money's worth a few times over. They could stand to release a solid patch that actually works to correct the issues and maybe a couple extra maps, but other than that it is stilla great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Torneto
                Hi Everybody, I’m always browsing in these forums and reading your posts. I was too lazy to register, until I spotted this article at HardOCP and I had to share it with someone. This article took all my words and thoughts, and I agree with these guys for 1000%. So what do you say about it?

I’m don't think I'm going to buy BF 2142, atleast until they will fix BF2.
                10 reasons why you buy bf2142 as soon as it's released:

#1 because if you don't you won't go to heaven

#2 the world global economy will collapse

#3 dice / ea needs the money, really

#4 you'll get 72 vestal vigins

#5 i'll stop prank calling your house at 3 AM in the morning

#6 if you don't your name will be added the the US list of terrorists

#7 you will win a round the world trip to the destination of your choice

#8 Al-Zawahiri will stop making threatening tapes to the west

#9 your mother will think that your a good boy

#10 because if you don't a fat ugly old man named alberto will come over your house and have his way with you

Comment

"Why Buy Battlefield 2142?"

Someone asked this question on the official EA forums earlier today, I'll give you the same answer I gave them: because it's the next game in the Battlefield series.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                    Let me direct you to the top of this webpage. There u will see the following in correct order: Total AA, Total BF2, Total BF2142, Total Crysis, and Total Quake Wars. The correct placement of this thread is the third option going in either direction.....

....I'm totally buying it.:rock:
                    Hey thanx Mr.Mod who would have guessed that you are the one to decide where threads should go. Actually the last line you write is the best reason for not buying 2142, Nobs like you will be the ones playing it. You shoudl read the article before running your mouth, its a BF2 rant.:laugh:

Good find Op, can you imagine a rant like that on these forums? The guy would get raped.

Comment

Originally posted by goya
                      10 reasons why you buy bf2142 as soon as it's released:

#10 because if you don't a fat ugly old man named alberto will come over your house and have his way with you
                      OH my :cry:

Comment

nothings wrong with in game advertisements....

CS has a few for example in de_dust 2 they have that bar outside of ct spawn
                        cs_office has a few hidden

and even bf2 has some tiny advertisemetns for bf2142

my guess is that these advertisements are gonna be on random billboards throughout a few maps

Comment

:locked: This thread please!! This is TotalBF2! NOT Total2142.. CLOSE THIS, and Make this over at.. totalbf2142.com please, Read the rules next time..

Comment

This is related to BF2!! that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbl3s
                              :locked: This thread please!! This is TotalBF2! NOT Total2142.. CLOSE THIS, and Make this over at.. totalbf2142.com please, Read the rules next time..
                              STFU noob, just because it relates to 2142 doesn't mean it can't be posted here.

Comment

Working...
                              X