No announcement yet.

Missiles aren't that perfect. (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missiles aren't that perfect. (Video)

It look sreally bad, those skins, almost like ur playing Mario Kart.

Comment

Originally posted by xParagonx
      @ Mettalicaguitrst -- Everyone keeps saying that its impossible to dodge missiles, and if you're locked on, then you're dead. Thats the general concensus. If that applies to only one aircraft, and only when flares are improperly released, then the argument holds no water. If any plane except the F-35 can dodge missiles, then the barrel roll should be added to the list of ways to avoid being shot down.

@ You_were_killedby -- Its a mod of the Wake Island 2007 map called Wake Air Show. Google if you want it. There are new skins on the jets, and it also has the Eurofighter.
      No, everyone says its impossible to dodge missiles in the F35. All the other planes are more than capable of dodging missiles.

Except MAA missiles. I dunno, I can never seem to shake those without flares. But that may just be me sucking. And I think that it should be the case that I get shot down by MAA if I'm caught with my pants down.

Comment

So this mod only includes new skins, and no actual gameplay changes?

Sounds silly to me, but could be fun flying around in a clown-plane

Comment

Actually, there is no other gameplay, lol. You cannot choose any kit except "pilot" which comes with a MedPack, and that's all, lol. Also, no parachutes, so you go down with your plane. Helis can still land and stuff though, and you can get out whereever.

Basically, you spawn in a plane or heli (you can get out and choose another). All planes spawn in like 5 secs, so basically as soon as their debris blows up. You can choose from the F-35B, Mig 29, F-18, and the Eurofighter Typhoon. There are other planes lines up on the originally Chinese runway (can't land because of that). The J-10 is locked inside a fence, and its hard to even get inside the fence (you have to drop in). It may seem like there's no way to get the J-10 out, but there is.

Obviously there are changes since there was never a Mig on Wake.

Comment

Which probably means AA changes. Show this not be true :P

Comment

AA meaning Anti-Air, or AA meaning Air-2-Air?

I didn't really look at the stingers or the Essex, so I don't really remember if they exist or not, lol.

No Air-2-Air missile changes though, as you can see from the video.

Comment

Working...
              X