X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone CTD while acually ingame Ie playing

this has happened to me twice now and its pissing me off

Re: does anyone CTD while acually ingame Ie playing

Everyone at one point or another has had this happen in game. It's a very old bug that started a long time ago.

Comment

Yes clanmates incl. me has had it..

Comment

This is old news. Ever since EA release 1.3 patch everyone has gotten CTD at least 1 a day. For me its like 3-5 times a day. Sometimes it will happen right after the map loads or while playing the game.

Comment

yup. it seems to be quite rare with me... although my system ain great and i have to run on low it dont crash too much. but it p!sses me off when it does

Comment

I've had it happen both before I click the join button, and during actual gameplay.

Comment

I've had it only a couple of times and always when joining a server never during a game. Strange that it happens so differently. I feel really bad for those who get it several times a day.

Comment

i dont know how many times ive said it before, but evidently people dont listen so ill say it again

if youre having repeated ctd's very often
                then simply run bf2 in a window, and it will give you an error as to what happened
                and that can lead you in the right direction as to whats happening and you can fix it

if you are just getting them at complete random and for no aparent cause then it may simply be random errors that happens with ALL software

Comment

The only time I have ever had it happen is when I try and join an armored fury server. Happens every time I join the server for the first time. After that initial CTD, I can go right back and join just fine.

Comment

Usually it's COMPLETELY random for me. Like sometimes I'll spawn as a class, and the second I spawn, I crash...sometiems it's when I Hit the "join game" button after I load the map..*usually 64 player maps*...sometimes I just crash out of nowhere...

random ftw.

Comment

it happened to me when the 1.3 patch came out and the first months but now i almost neveer get ctd but i get crashed for the server to the server selection menu

Comment

I CTD in PoE2 when i get into the gunner position of vehicles.

Comment

Haven't happened to me in a while and it only used to happen rarely.

Comment

I avoid it, heres how you could avoid it,

-When game loaded, wait 10 secs then press join game.
                            -Do not press G for pickup kit fast, do it slowly.
                            -Don't type so much on the player chat.

Comment

Happened to me twice tonight in a row just as I was unloading an MG36 into someone's face. ANNOYING!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X