Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Color For Names !

Originally posted by DeadCRAP_
    but playing localization is changing the text on your game not your name. you cant see another persons localizations when playing a game!
    No where did I mention localization files. The topic starter posted a link where a users public appearance was changes. My post also dictates how I kick users using public appearance changes.

Comment

nice pic sparky... had fun stabbing him??

Comment

Originally posted by yehaaa7
        nice pic sparky... had fun stabbing him??
        Yeah loll !

Thx...

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogger
          No where did I mention localization files. The topic starter posted a link where a users public appearance was changes.
          I think you'll find he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogger
            No where did I mention localization files. The topic starter posted a link where a users public appearance was changes. My post also dictates how I kick users using public appearance changes.
            you have the wrong end of the stick my friend.........the linked pic in the OP showed edit of localisation files which only changes the colour that you alone see.........the ROE refers to when players have changed the colour of their name as it appears to all on the server. Sorry cant be bothered to track down a pic to show you

Comment

I would like to know, how do you put that owned thing on when you kill someone like
              you owned (whoever)(2+points)

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                yea i downloaded ring masters mod got rid of it the names started to piss me off for some reason lol
                Download Saladfork's I use them too imo they are better but Ringmaster's are also quite good..

Comment

Working...
                X