Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color For Names !

Hey Guys !

How can make the color for the name of people ? It is a file or you can do yourself...

Thx ALL !

Re: Color For Names !

I think it is extinct now, against the rules and the patch made it harder...something along those lines.

Comment

Search for localization files and you'll see saladforks post on how to modify those .

Comment

Its awsome! I have it, But I think its against EA's T.o.S rule now.. Since EA has to have every rule to ruin the game... I think thats what they are talking about.

Comment

Modifying the localization files is perfectly fine...

Comment

yep its fine, I did it and I love it

Comment

As a server owner I warn, kick and if the user returns with the name violation ban with an appropriate report filed at BFROE.com

Why?
              3. RULES AND POLICIES APPLYING TO ALL PLAYERS ON RANKED SERVERS.
              3.1.1 Players may not change (hack) any core games files or effectively change game settings by employing external programs or cheats for the purposes of giving themselves an unfair advantage over other players. This would include but not limited to:
              (f) Modification of Player Names which would alter their size or colors.
              I still think that EA should allow server administrators to use colour changes only on their servers. So other [TW] members could use coloured tags to distinguish themselves in [TW] servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogger
                As a server owner I warn, kick and if the user returns with the name violation ban with an appropriate report filed at BFROE.com

Why?

I still think that EA should allow server administrators to use colour changes only on their servers. So other [TW] members could use coloured tags to distinguish themselves in [TW] servers.
                but playing localization is changing the text on your game not your name. you cant see another persons localizations when playing a game!

Comment

Name violation is one thing and messing with your localization files is a completely different story.

Comment

colors suck

Comment

OK, did not see the attachment when I posted, that is perfectly fine. Do a search on the forums for localization file threads.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                        colors suck
                        then dont use it

Comment

How can that be his mod I thought he changed all the gun names too....

Comment

Here are two common threads:

in my opinion, Salad's is best, but check them both equally, because you ultimately decide what you want.

Comment

yea i downloaded ring masters mod got rid of it the names started to piss me off for some reason lol

Comment

Working...
                              X