[Mist] Clan's Stunt Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Mist] Clan's Stunt Video

I'm not a RAP fan....but that's my thing....the stunts were pretty good. Not EVERYBODY has done every stunt before. Maybe some of the veterans should remember that. Personally its fun to find out you can do a certain stunt. And if you want to do a video about that COOL! I'll watch!! (although I might have to turn the music down )

Thought the 2nd video's music was cool and also the stunts.

Constructive comments should always be welcome and if they come the Sir Community I've found they are GENERALLY constructive.

The problem I'm finding with making videos is that its really self-defeating in nature. You work hard to produce something you think is cool and people tear you down for it. That's alright. You're showing it off in public....that was the biggest step for me. You will NEVER please everybody......especially on these forums.

Bottom line...if you had fun with your friends while you were producing it then the reactions of a bunch complete strangers is irrelavant. This is the VERY reason I do videos. Something I can do with my friends.

Battlefield 2 isn't gonna be around much longer but the skills I've learned while making BF2 videos will be there LONG after the game gets canned.....

Keep them coming!!

Comment

its going down :P

nice stunts ...i liked the tank flipping all over :P

Comment

i wold have watched the whole thing if it werent for that horrible music
        (sorry)i really hate rap
        nice stunts tho

Comment

Was sweet vid, chopper trick was nice, and the tank loooked to be bumpin to the music. nice work!

Comment

:'( mist is no longer a clan so expect no more vids. only from NC tho. i think greg has one in the making

Comment

Working...
            X