Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Air issues

Hey,

Yeah that’s right I'm officially Po'ed. Why you may ask? Because anti air blows. I mean Hard. So what I’m doing is right in a bunch of emails to Ea requesting A: fixing aint air. and B: the adding of a " unlock" that will give the anti tank class a stinger missile.

Don't give some **** like " You don't know how to use anit air", because I do. It just a bunch of bull**** that you have to be in a plane to take out a plane and I have no flight stick so I am boned. or some little **** is in the plane bombing your own team. Two even if your two missile hit they don't take out the plane. :wall:

EA , more then likely will just block me and do nothing about the problem.

Thought you would like to know in case you would like to join me....

Re: EA Spam campaign.

Originally posted by steel_x
    Hey,

Yeah that’s right I'm officially Po'ed. Why you may ask? Because anti air blows. I mean Hard. So what I’m doing is right in a bunch of emails to Ea requesting A: fixing aint air. and B: the adding of a " unlock" that will give the anti tank class a stinger missile.

Don't give some **** like " You don't know how to use anit air", because I do. It just a bunch of bull**** that you have to be in a plane to take out a plane and I have no flight stick so I am boned. or some little **** is in the plane bombing your own team. Two even if your two missile hit they don't take out the plane. :wall:

I know you're flustered, but I think you should learn to spell "anti" right before you start emailing them.

Comment

You are wasting ur time just forget it as if they care anymore, by the way u need to contact DICE not EA

Comment

rofllll...!

Comment

mayby if you send some money with the email they might think about it

Comment

Originally posted by steel_x
            Hey,

Here is a suggestion for everyone that wants to raise hell with ANY corperation.

Don't send e-mails. They most likely will not make it through the company filter.

Don't contact Customer Service. If your "problem" is not on their error list, you are wasting your time.

Do send written correspondence to their Board of Directors. Be professional and legible. If you send anything like your post, it will get tossed.

Do post on their stock's message board. Again, be respectfull, professional and legible. If you go nuts and start ranting like you are in a TBF2 forum, you could get into some legal trouble.

Big corperations are concerned with image. Most of the investors are large institutions and may not have a single stock analyst on the payroll that even plays pc games. Your precise, thought out, well written greivence, along with any substantial proof, will have more impact than ten thousand online petitions or spam campaigns. Wake up the investors and you MIGHT get the attention that you need to see real change.

Comment

Power to the People!

Comment

S2A could use a slightly longer range versus aircraft but aside from that those missiles track fine. Whenever I'm playing infantry near a S2A launcher and see a plane I pop in the launcher real quick, fire off the two missiles and almost always end up with an easy kill. Doesn't even seem to matter if they flare as the missiles always seem to hit and that matches my experience when I'm flying. To be perfectly honest I'm not sure how you could suck badly enough to make a weapon that does all the work for you miss.

Comment

Originally posted by ~WPN~Major Ursa
                  Here is a suggestion for everyone that wants to raise hell with ANY corperation.

Don't send e-mails. They most likely will not make it through the company filter.

Don't contact Customer Service. If your "problem" is not on their error list, you are wasting your time.

Do send written correspondence to their Board of Directors. Be professional and legible. If you send anything like your post, it will get tossed.

Do post on their stock's message board. Again, be respectfull, professional and legible. If you go nuts and start ranting like you are in a TBF2 forum, you could get into some legal trouble.

Big corperations are concerned with image. Most of the investors are large institutions and may not have a single stock analyst on the payroll that even plays pc games. Your precise, thought out, well written greivence, along with any substantial proof, will have more impact than ten thousand online petitions or spam campaigns. Wake up the investors and you MIGHT get the attention that you need to see real change.

Great suggestion. But, I personally can't go to a stock message board becaues I am bound by SEC/FTC trade regulations. It is even a gray area for me to say the word stock on forum.

But, this is a wise form of action. Getting the message out that EA has a very large dissatisifed/unstable/decaying user base sends red flags to people that own options and stock in companies.

You want solutions, you have to go to the top, because the process could get killed at any level before it gets to the top.

Comment

Yes, please start a spam campaign. In fact, rent from those "zombie server pool" so you can magnify the effect.

DOO IT. :rock: DOO IT.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                      Great suggestion. But, I personally can't go to a stock message board becaues I am bound by SEC/FTC trade regulations. It is even a gray area for me to say the word stock on forum.

But, this is a wise form of action. Getting the message out that EA has a very large dissatisifed/unstable/decaying user base sends red flags to people that own options and stock in companies.

You want solutions, you have to go to the top, because the process could get killed at any level before it gets to the top.
                      Alright, you got me...

I'm curious as to what you do for a living where uttering the word "stock" on the internet could cause a regulatory grey-area.

I was a broker for a while and I've got stock-broker friends and I've never heard of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                        Alright, you got me...

I'm curious as to what you do for a living where uttering the word "stock" on the internet could cause a regulatory grey-area.

I was a broker for a while and I've got stock-broker friends and I've never heard of this.
                        I work for *****, sorry I don't want to say directly who I work for but it is one of the top 5 trading companies in the world. So posting in forums dealing with stock and other equities is a no-no because of insider information. I don't have a Series License but I have been told by all my peers where and where not to go on the web. We have a huge (and I can't express how huge it is) department that does nothing but try to put 2 and 2 together in some way regarding audits and violations.

I am always having to get audits and have reviews of what I do, and I am not a broker. So, I still need to watch what I say.

Comment

Good luck ,but i wont hold my breath.

Comment

You want Anti-Air to work like it supposed to??

Install POE2.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                              Alright, you got me...

I was wondering too because in a previous thread he mentioned being in a server room (which is closer to what I do)...Rocket, we need to play some time, we're in the same time zone after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X