Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Download PoE2 And Try It!!!!!!!!

Please keep the following in mind:

Approach PoE2 as a new game. DO NOT have Bf2 in mind when you play it. If you do you will be severly dissappionted, probably because you will get your *** handed to you by someone who's played more than 3 days.

Good day.

Comment

I just downloaded it earlier and have been playing it this evening, I think it is awesome. Totally worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Forest
        Please keep the following in mind:

Approach PoE2 as a new game. DO NOT have Bf2 in mind when you play it. If you do you will be severly dissappionted, probably because you will get your *** handed to you by someone who's played more than 3 days.

Good day.

How can you not have BF in mind when playing this mod? Without it you wouldnt be playing this mod. YOu want original content that will make you forget BF2 then wait for Apocolypse or Pirates. POE2 is BF2 in a new setting with some new guns. Plain and simple. You make it out to be something new and Im sorry but its not. Ive never had my *** handed to me in the Mod and I still think its just a beta.

So good day to you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by CensoredByGod
          How can you not have BF in mind when playing this mod? Without it you wouldnt be playing this mod. YOu want original content that will make you forget BF2 then wait for Apocolypse or Pirates. POE2 is BF2 in a new setting with some new guns. Plain and simple. You make it out to be something new and Im sorry but its not. Ive never had my *** handed to me in the Mod and I still think its just a beta.

So good day to you sir.
          Chill out man its very easy to compare this to being a new game the way your going on unless its completely different its the same game thats like saying bf vietnam was bf1942 same crap but completely different content.

Comment

Originally posted by CensoredByGod
            Is it finished?? Is it buggy?? Does it have kinks to work out?? Just because its not called POE2 Beta doesn't mean it isnt. Noob, you know nothing of the proccess, I suggest you just play it and stfu. BF2 was released retail, yet we all know it was barely more than a beta when we got. Hence the numerous changes made after the initial release. POE2 V1.0 is a BETA. If its not then its a pretty f'n sad release.

SO STFU, don't reply or quote me again until you grow a brain that's usefull for more than installing a game and clicking a mouse button or running your mouth on the forums like you have a clue.
            Hey Gobsh1te, nearly all PC Games are released with bugs and kinks in nowadays, its just the way the industry works atm. This doesnt mean its actually a 'Beta' as such, so STFU and chill out Noob!
            Oh and try making something better and giving it to the community for free, it would be a refreshing change from your BS, adolescent attitude.

Comment

The reasons i like POE2:

You have to have a different approach to the game than vanilla.....guns hit harder, cover works.

I got a much better ping (20's) than vanilla (50's at best).

The pick up kits are great....encourages you to explore and reminds me of DC

The arty system seems great (again like DC), i say seems cos i aint tried it yet but again brings a fresh element to the game.

The anti material rifle is mad.....went 36-8 to win gold purely sniping. Judging by some posts saying armour dominates, its not always the case.

Nice easter eggs

More maps than vanilla and there configuration for 16/32/64 is not always just more capture points...one of them seems completely different in 16 (sorry cant remember name) again havent played it fully have just experimented in LAN mode

Seemed to have ironed out some of the problems in vanilla (havent seen the red name tag bug or had any CTD or browser freeze ups)

I still love vanilla but POE2 is what makes PC gaming the best...superb content and support, with more to come...good work

Comment

Working...
              X