Download PoE2 And Try It!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download PoE2 And Try It!!!!!!!!

Everyone here really needs to download PoE2 and give it a try. Believe me, you will not be disappointed. It's basically what BF2 should have been only without the desert. And for you stats people, the PoE Devs will be introducing a stats system very very soon so by the time you're comfortable with the mod you can have your stats. All you have to do is download, double-click the install and follow the directions. Don't be afraid of something new.

I'm sure there's other links around here as well as other threads but here is the site: www.pointofexistence.com

Do the Devs a favor and give it a shot. If you don't plan to download it and give it a shot, tell us why. You don't really have a reason not to. Don't listen to all the haters, formulate your own opinion!!!

P.S. The mod has around 14 maps, all with three variations. That's more than EA could provide you and you had to pay them. Just food for thought.

Re: Download Poe2 And Try It!!!!!!!!

Your poll says POE1. Do you mean POE2?

Comment

Oops.......PoE2

Comment

correct wtf -.-

Comment

I Dled and tried PoE2.

I don't like it that much, seeing as I'm a sniper/long range shooter its just not my type of mod, its mostly based on infantry/armour combat.

If your a sniper, DON'T GET IT.

Comment

Stop being a sniper then, its the worst kit in the game and does nothing for your team.

Comment

Downloaded it - didn't like it, uninstalled it
              Spent the week reading rave reviews on tbf2
              Got annoyed
              Found the zip file in my temp file
              Reinstalled
              Will give it a second chance on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
                I Dled and tried PoE2.

I don't like it that much, seeing as I'm a sniper/long range shooter its just not my type of mod, its mostly based on infantry/armour combat.

If your a sniper, DON'T GET IT.
                Actually the sniper rifle is better in PoE2 than in BF2. You should give the anti-material rifle a chance.

Comment

Poll edited to correctly say 'PoE2'

Comment

Re: Download PoE2 And Try It!!!!!!!!

Then take a vote from "Don't Plan to" to "YES!!!" because I thought this was a thread about the old POE. lol I already got POE2.

Comment

done

Comment

The storyline is rediculous. Ukraine vs. Us and Germany? WTF? People in the Ukraine can't afford milk let alone a tank.

The gameplay might be ok I'll try more of it tonight. Only one weapon per kit will get kinda boring. I think it will get old just like anything else.

I think most of the hype is just due to newness. People call battlefield 2 a pile of s h i t then hover around it like flies (posting in forums and the like). BF series are great games. The diversity and all the unlocks and kit variations are awesome (especially in the upcomming 2142).

Though I look forward to any mod contributions I'll be objective about it and not go bonkers merely because it is new. I think some people express support for mods as a way to show hate for EA/Dice.

Comment

Originally posted by -=wKa=-Sauron
                          Actually the sniper rifle is better in PoE2 than in BF2. You should give the anti-material rifle a chance.
                          Which one is that

I just downloaded this fricking awesome mod I love that bomber I'm going to 900 and then making a dive and bombs away they only hear the bombs sizzling.. Reminds me of those German Stuka's with those Alarms on it..

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                            Stop being a sniper then, its the worst kit in the game and does nothing for your team.

If you know how to use it..You can be very helpful to your team.

Ex:I can keep MEC forces from advancing past the Dam in Kubra Dam for quiet a while .

And to the person who said the rifle were better than the ones in BF2.

I know, but I'm saying mapwise its not good for snipers. The maps are made mainly for infantry/armour combat.

And ebsides, for some reason, I'm more comfortable with bolt action rifles than semi-auto.

I tend to rush my shots with semi-auto, with boltaction, I'm much more patient(sp?) with my shots and miss much less often.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
                              If you know how to use it..You can be very helpful to your team.

Ex:I can keep MEC forces from advancing past the Dam in Kubra Dam for quiet a while .

And to the person who said the rifle were better than the ones in BF2.

I know, but I'm saying mapwise its not good for snipers. The maps are made mainly for infantry/armour combat.

And ebsides, for some reason, I'm more comfortable with bolt action rifles than semi-auto.

I tend to rush my shots with semi-auto, with boltaction, I'm much more patient(sp?) with my shots and miss much less often.
                              What the hell did you played that map with all those mountains and grass? :laugh:

That would be a amazing map for snipers..

Comment

Working...
                              X