Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earning points/medals & having fun - now there's a concept!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Earning points/medals & having fun - now there's a concept!!

Originally posted by GbeTech
    I think.... Next time YOU will be in the winning team, raping the noobs, and then YOU will be happy because you get high score and kills!

Lol, just kidding. Yeah, I played a lot fun rounds, without this score sh*t, the teams are even, and everyone get really nice scores, except for the privates, you know.

LOL so TRUE,I liked to play tanks before and I played it always,now I am just MEC at Karkand and I pwn those camping noobs with my precious precious AK74

Comment

Originally posted by IETK
      .....just a "game" because I already know that, spawncamping is valid to me as long our team has captured all the bases thats what they deserve or we in case it happens to us for let the other team do it, I agree witht the lack
      Not many will agree w/ me here, but I think it should be the other way around (attacking the enemy base). The carrier is a different situation though.

In other words, you should be able to hammer that base "until" all the flags are takin.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Lately on the 24/7 Daqing Oilfields server that I play on, I've noticed that the 'Higher ranked players' have a tendency to gravitate towards my team, which has the tendency to win round after round. This is so they can jet whore, or attack helicopter whore to their hearts content, while people like me are winning the match for them.

That pisses me off, and I can't help but feel sorry for the lower ranked players. As a result, I switch to the weak and damn near defenseless team, and help them win the next match.

The problem with that is... The higher ranked players start whining about something, and quit because they fail to realize that Daqing Oilfields can not be won by whoring. Daqing Oilfields isn't as popular as the urban maps, so it's hard to get a fully populated server. Especially with high ranking whiners who are used to having everything handed to them on a silver platter.

You actually have to CAP FLAGS IN THIS STAGE if you want ANY chance of winning. Hell, you could have a squad of 6 all with 50 kills each, and my team will STILL win if we hold all the flags.

Comment

Working...
        X