POE2 Have a US Side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POE2 Have a US Side?

I liked vietnam as i remember there being an American Side in POE2. With the commanche and apache. My question is, does anyone know if theres plans in a future update to include a USA side, with some US weapons, and vehicles.

Re: POE2 Have a US Side?

we dont normally tell ya where we are going, we just show ya picks of the ride.

Comment

--Moved to PoE2 Mod Discussion--

Comment

yes if you look on their site they have renders for an american tank and in the storyline U.S. involvement is included.

Comment

I would love to see the French,English and USA enter the fray...

Comment

And I would like the Belgian Armed Forces... only this ain't a modern army (para's have quite old weapons).

Comment

Originally posted by RedDot
              And I would like the Belgian Armed Forces... only this ain't a modern army (para's have quite old weapons).
              :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Belgian army lol

your joking Right.

Comment

i know it's a little early to be screaming more content for POE, but if there are more vehicles to come, i can't wait!!!!!!!

Comment

Every game features the US - PoE2 to be different could have had a British, French and German European triumvirate take on Russia and the Ukraine

Having just Germany and the Ukraine really destroys some of the appeal IMO - appeasing the players really should be a huge priority

Comment

Im sorry but I seriously have an overdose of America. How about a different approach? French army offers a LOT, why not use it?

Comment

I'd like to see Canada, but I doubt you guys would even bother.

Comment

I would like to see Canada to

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                          Im sorry but I seriously have an overdose of America. How about a different approach? French army offers a LOT, why not use it?
                          ooooo good idea. they could have old cheese and wine as a pickup kit.

Comment

look in the weapons render section, they have an american section... and in screen shots they have a little bird... enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                              Every game features the US - PoE2 to be different could have had a British, French and German European triumvirate take on Russia and the Ukraine
                              I agree, sick of seeing the US in every single FPS game, they should include the britsh in this if they wanted to include any allied force, not like US would care about Germany/Ukarine fighting, wouldnt be profitable for them, no Oil = no military imvolement from the US unless it was like WW3 or something

Comment

Working...
                              X