Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some NEW errors with the patch?

Originally posted by RocketChild
    This is one of those bugs though being annoying, I would rather DiCE focus on the bigger issues. If anything, I think they need to change the ammount of votes it takes to pull a commander out to be +55%. What is it right now, 80%? It would suck to get booted though because it is really your team that are the dumba**es, but hey, that is the price you have to pay for progress.
    I might be wrong, but I believe that it is a server side option entirely. You can set it to any variable on the slider in BF2CC.

Comment

LOL ive seen a few its usually when the server doesnt have that many people on it.

Comment

I've only seen one and would ya know it......................... it was me that got the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
          I noticed something weird playing POE2 the other day. Whilst playing I saw a message pop up stating that I had started a mutiny against the current commander. I had not done that, and thought it was simply something wrong with POE2.

However today it happened again on Vanilla. Then I noticed other people started saying the same thing.

Any one had this happen to them or know of it?
          My clan leader disabled the kick vote/mutiny system, so no....But I have experienced it in other servers.

Comment

happened to me soo many times dont even care anymore, happened to my friend today, but for a map vote.

Comment

anyways...these votes never work for me...

never have a sucessful vote except for that the player left by himself

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                Hey snoop, that is actually a very old thing. When someone starts a vote kick, it will usually cycle through all the players or until the round ends which ever comes first. The same goes for mutiny and map votes.
                Cool. Didn't realise it was an old issue.

Comment

Working...
                X