Some NEW errors with the patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some NEW errors with the patch?

I noticed something weird playing POE2 the other day. Whilst playing I saw a message pop up stating that I had started a mutiny against the current commander. I had not done that, and thought it was simply something wrong with POE2.

However today it happened again on Vanilla. Then I noticed other people started saying the same thing.

Any one had this happen to them or know of it?

Re: Some NEW errors with the patch?

Seen it loads of times, for me it's usually just after you join a server. No worries though, I've yet to see a successful mutiny in 600+ hours of bf2..

Comment

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
      Seen it loads of times, for me it's usually just after you join a server. No worries though, I've yet to see a successful mutiny in 600+ hours of bf2..
      Yeah I've never actually seen a mutiny EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
        I like to use Mutiny's as my way of letting a commander know I am displeased with him.

Comment

To the OP, you do know that PoE:2 is infact a MODIFICATION for Battlefield 2 and not a new patch? Thought I'd point that out.

Comment

I've seen maybe two-three successfull mutinies ... but in those cases the C was a real twat, more playing against the team. Though those two-three are out of several hundreds so definitely there is no chance of an accidental mutiny going through. People have stopped paying attention to this unless there is a MAJOR reason to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
              To the OP, you do know that PoE:2 is infact a MODIFICATION for Battlefield 2 and not a new patch? Thought I'd point that out.
              I can see how the title and my post would make you think that, so sorry. I am aware that POE2 is a mod and not a "patch". I was referring to the 1.3 patch problems , whilst playing POE2. Hope that clears it up

Comment

Originally posted by KristianSax
                I've seen maybe two-three successfull mutinies ... but in those cases the C was a real twat, more playing against the team. Though those two-three are out of several hundreds so definitely there is no chance of an accidental mutiny going through. People have stopped paying attention to this unless there is a MAJOR reason to do it.
                Even when my team commander has been acting like that he still never gets voted out. I'm not sure wether people who have checked the box to opt out of voting are an automatic no vote or whether we always just have enought idiots on our to ensure he can never be removed.

A mutiny shouldn't be so hard to achive since it's not like they get kicked from the game or anything. Plus what good is a commander with only the support of one or two people.

EDIT: Better post something on topic too. I used to have problems with kick votes coming up when I joined games rather than mutiny votes but 1.3 fixed that for me. It was kind of funny one time when some guy started TKing me beacause I 'started' a vote against him. Eventually I managed to get his attention via the chat and explain myself.

Comment

Hey snoop, that is actually a very old thing. When someone starts a vote kick, it will usually cycle through all the players or until the round ends which ever comes first. The same goes for mutiny and map votes.

Comment

This is one of those bugs though being annoying, I would rather DiCE focus on the bigger issues. If anything, I think they need to change the ammount of votes it takes to pull a commander out to be +55%. What is it right now, 80%? It would suck to get booted though because it is really your team that are the dumba**es, but hey, that is the price you have to pay for progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
                      Yeah I've never actually seen a mutiny EVER!
                      I've seen 3 successful ones, one of which was in the demo.

Comment

I just got a weird "you were killed by..." message tonight that I've never seen before. It was obviously wrong because I had been in an F35 the whole round, and the round was almost over....so, nobody actually killed me. Anybody see this before?

Comment

Yeah, "you where killed by...". Seen that one a lot lately too. Not sure it shows up on your score though. At least, I don't think it does.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                            I like to use Mutiny's as my way of letting a commander know I am displeased with him.
                            Thats about all its good for really, for alot of servers....but servers with "mindful" players tend to be different.

All you people have never had a succesful mutiny go through? Sounds like garbage servers to me, i have seen many pass, and the all too familiar message "vote successful, default player has left the game". But really he just isnt commander anymore, anyone see this?

Comment

I had it show up on my score, when I was flying also. 5 spawn rape deaths (medci runs for his life), 6th one was you were killed by.. nOo im pretty sure I'm still in the air and can't be lagging THAT much haha.
                              I've clicked create a few times, missed, and hit mutiny.. so when i got the random mutiny vote started I just assumed I had done it again. Guess not when it happened again, and again.. One of the commanders was my mate too haha

Comment

Working...
                              X