sf is CHEAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sf is CHEAP!

okay all u people r complaing how sf is too much money but i got sf for 20 bucks canadian at eb games which would only be like 17 bucks american so give it a thought

Re: sf is CHEAP!

I bought SF shortly after elase and it was £20, so far I've got 180 hours out of it. Pretty good value for money.

Comment

Unlocks are the only thing that matter about sf right? then you can just ge them for free, just tell someone with sf to sign in w/ur account, walah, you've just saved $17 and HDD space from maps that no one even plays anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by simio1337
        Unlocks are the only thing that matter about sf right?
        You know I'm curious whether half the people that have SF or have had people play a round of SF on thier account have even bothered to given it a fair chance.

Spending money for unlocks is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
          okay all u people r complaing how sf is too much money but i got sf for 20 bucks canadian at eb games which would only be like 17 bucks american so give it a thought
          Same with me. Except I got it for $20 Cdn at a Wal-Mart in Parry Sound.

Comment

Picked it up when I bought the vanilla for $50 USD for both (deluxe). $40 for vanilla by itself, it would've been $20 solo so I guess that means I got if for $10.

Comment

i bought sf in eb games in sweden and it costed 335 swedish currency (45 dollars)

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                You know I'm curious whether half the people that have SF or have had people play a round oF SF on thier accoutn have even bothered to give it a fair chance.

Thats what i did, went together with 5 friends and bought it so we could get the unlocks, played SF for maybe 20 hours total. was nothing special (irony lol) really.

Comment

when i was in lake placid last summer i got vannnilla for 70 bucks:shock:

Comment

yeah SF is 19.99 in game.
                    check this i phone game wed ask if they have sf they say they do then i go into game thur and they say they havent had it for weeks

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                      You know I'm curious whether half the people that have SF or have had people play a round oF SF on thier accoutn have even bothered to give it a fair chance.

Funny thing is that my ex bought it for the unlocks. He paid about 50 euros for BF2 and 20 euros for SF and has spent like 20 minutes in SF. I was planning to buy the game too, but at that time, there was already a rumour about BF2 Deluxe. So I had a little patience and bought the Deluxe Edition (BF2+SF) for 47 euros .

When I played it at my exes house, I found SF annoying, but he had a very dark screen. My own screen is much better and I like playing SF now.

Comment

Unlocks are the only thing that matter about sf right? then you can just ge them for free, just tell someone with sf to sign in w/ur account, walah, you've just saved $17 and HDD space from maps that no one even plays anyways.
                        That's why SF has better gameplay. The players, for the most part, enjoy the maps and didn't just buy the expansion for the unlocks.

Comment

No, actually I like the maps. The gameplay is fun. Why not give it a try?

Comment

I got it as an Xmas present

But i do love it, played about 90 hours & its a nice change from vanilla.
                            Not so many smacktards, and more teamwork to actually win the map.

Right thats it im off to play!!!!!!!...........

Comment

I got it for $20 too. I thought it was a good buy, I don't play it much mind you .

Comment

Working...
                              X