Bf2 In The Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 In The Future

i was wondering ....are u guys well be still playing the BF2 game when the new bf 2142 comes out ???...i love bf2 so much and i saw bf2142 demo and i didnt like it and i dont think im buying it but im afraid that all peaple will play bf2142 and wont play bf2 any more.. i hope that doesent happen lool!!

Re: Bf2 In The Future

Don't worry I saw a video of that flying thing and I'm not going to buy it.. I don't like BF2142 because of all the Futuristic things..

Comment

Originally posted by -=lKratoS^Q80l=-
      i was wondering ....are u guys well be still playing the BF2 game when the new bf 2142 comes out ???...i love bf2 so much and i saw bf2142 demo and i didnt like it and i dont think im buying it but im afraid that all peaple will play bf2142 and wont play bf2 any more.. i hope that doesent happen lool!!
      Don't worry people are way too pissed to pay €50 for a ETQW jerk-off mod.

BF2 vs BF2142 is like Tank vs Pistol = BF2 won't feel a thing.

When Crysis and Enemy Territory Quake Wars are comming, people will start playing less BF2 and more of the named games. But still... look at CSS, and then think of how much better BF2 is............ don't worry mate.

Comment

lol im bored of BF2 already, i think 2142 will b a breath of fresh air for the series.

Comment

yeeeh thats what im talking about lol man bf2 rocks but bf2142....emmm i dont know whats with the roberts and laisers guns its not star wars looooooool

ahahhaha come on elite u team kills and then get mad for a punish,, is it hard to play a game without team killing or being punished once wont effect on uyour score its just -4 and about team killing dont drivie aroud like nobady walking across the road, dont throw gernade iny war u want....bla bla bla be more acurrecy

Comment

BF2 will wind up like BF 1942 in about a year. You will be able to purchase the "Boxed Set" of BF2, SF, EF and AF in one box for $30.00 USD. Why? Because the mods will outshine the original and people will be looking for the original just to play the mods. BF1942 is alive even today BECAUSE of mods like Forgotten Hope and Desert Combat, both of which STILL have active,populated servers.

So, it does not matter about BF2142 or ET:QW or BF3 or anything else that might pop up in the next 12 - 18 months. BF2 will still be sold so people can play the mods. It will cease when mods for the next generation BF engine are released and then THAT BF game will ride the same merry-go-round.

Comment

I am not planning on buying BF2142 or BF3872

Comment

Ivan im new here in the website can u help me showing my BHFQ wihle messeging like u???

Comment

im going to play both

Comment

Ill be playing forgotten hope 2

Comment

Personaly, I think will be a much better game than BF..so I'm buying it.

BF WILL die out, just like any other game after a sequal is released.

Sorry to tell ya mate, but chances are, most BF players will probably move on to.

I can;t wait for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
                        Ill be playing forgotten hope 2
                        FH2 seems like the best mod for me too, can't beat WW2...in Africa....I'm gonna snipe Rommel himself.

Comment

BF2 will be dead meat in the street, don't miss the beat on your feet, Charles!

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
                            Personaly, I think will be a much better game than BF..so I'm buying it.

BF WILL die out, just like any other game after a sequal is released.

Sorry to tell ya mate, but chances are, most BF players will probably move on to.

I can;t wait for it!

nah BF2142 is just like BF:V

Comment

No way, BF2 is the best man....i dont like the "future" so much...lasers vs bullets, no i'd rather take the bullets

Comment

Working...
                              X