Information vs. Information Blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Information vs. Information Blackout

Excellent posts guys. I can't really say I completelly disagree with anything said so far.

Comment

Re: Information vs. Information Blackout

Originally posted by ~WPN~Major Ursa
      About everyone's comments on "new material" instead of fixes, has anyone ever thought that the "new material" isn't really new at all?
      Dude, when we all installed the game for the very first time a year ago, was vehicle drop a Commander Option? No. Up until the release of the 1.3 patch was there any information/requests about Vehicle Drop? No. Therefore, regardless or not if it was meant to be shipped with the release, it was not, that makes it new. "Lets give them this, so we won't have to fix that.." seems too be the mentality at EA/Dice, so for me, your story about nothing would get done if they had to constantly update the sheep theory doesn't fly.

There was a post from EA, something about the patch has been held back for up to 7days to ensure it is complete..........Well, hello it's been 11days, forgive us for wondering WTF is going on. I did enjoy Heavy552 posts, seems more inline with the Reality of BF2

Comment

Working...
      X