Commanding complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commanding complaints

It seems every time a team loses, the commander is immediately at fault. i was commanding today and i continuously gave out orders, spotted people, did what commanders do. then at the end of the game when we lose because we only captured one point(i got it myself), people complain. they dont understand that if they didnt camp then we might win. fortunately a few peopel came to their senses and shut them up. Honestly though, this is starting to drive me crazy.

Re: Commanding complaints

Originally posted by mwillin0000
    It seems every time a team loses, the commander is immediately at fault. i was commanding today and i continuously gave out orders, spotted people, did what commanders do. then at the end of the game when we lose because we only captured one point(i got it myself), people complain. they dont understand that if they didnt camp then we might win. fortunately a few peopel came to their senses and shut them up. Honestly though, this is starting to drive me crazy.
    Switch Teams and enjoy killing them for their insolence.

You should not feel bad for switching teams on a bunch of d:censored:hebags.

Comment

Comment

It happens. Kubra Dam is where I see it alot.

Comment

I switch teams and enjoy artying the former team into oblivion.

Sometimes you have the best commander but a crappy team? Heh. Yer' done for the day.

Comment

I see battlefield 2 players are still the same.lol

Comment

I like the commanders that fly planes or only spot and put uav's up over themselves.

Comment

Nothing like taking over commander when no one is using it and your team is getting its *** kicked. About a minute later expect to see the mutiny votes to appear.

Comment

When I command, I dont issue orders. If you dont understand what to do in a capture the flag game, then go play tidlle winks. I also hate the commanders that spam over and over the same enemy target, who is usually all by himself. Use the UAV, drop supplies when asked, and thats all you have to do. If your team is good you'll win, and if not you'll lose.

Beside the fact, that the most commander functions hurt the commander's score (exception Scan/ UAV). The commander score is the average of his teams score, so Supplies- take away repair/ ammo/ health points from your troops, and Arty- depletes tickets/ takes possible kills from troops.

Comment

:|: i never get to be commander......usually a mutiny before the uav goes up

if you ever see me as commander its cause i've rented my own server....invited all my mates to play and pleaded with them to let me be commander :salute:

Comment

Most of the mutiny votes don't work....And I half agree...People SHOULD spawn kill and capture the CP. While a # of players spawn camp, the other half should run out to the CP and neutralize it. Just a suggestion for Urban maps because I play Strike at Karkand ALOT!

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooool nice one blackhawk5

Comment

Working...
                        X