X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best round points???

Originally posted by {Sn][per}Farva
    ^are you retarded...no its not.
    You have to play as USMC and for one round score higher than 100pts. Doesn't matter if it was your first USMC win or your 1000th USMC win. THE # OF TIMES YOU GOT A GOLD STAR AS USMC DOES NOT MATTER. I've never seen that in my stats anyway...the # of gold, silver and bronze stars gained per army. OR maybe I'm just not looking close enough.

if your talking to me, then ok i'm retarded ( )

and your right the number of times you get a gold as USMC has nout to do with the navy cross.

check this for golden scimitar and peoples medalion, it says 100 hours as teh army, 100 wins with the army, and 100 best round score with the army.

EDIT::: http://ubar.bf2s.com/medals.php scroll down and even the UBAR says you need the 100 wins with the army for the medal

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
      if your talking to me, then ok i'm retarded ( )

and your right the number of times you get a gold as USMC has nout to do with the navy cross.

check this for golden scimitar and peoples medalion, it says 100 hours as teh army, 100 wins with the army, and 100 best round score with the army.

EDIT::: http://ubar.bf2s.com/medals.php scroll down and even the UBAR says you need the 100 wins with the army for the medal
      Yeah that sounds about right to me. I had over 100 points tons of times but havn't had the Navy cross for long. I also got mine during a match.

Comment

k maybe not noob question after all, thanks for all the help. i know ive gotten best USMC in the round at least 3 times and nothing. so my thought is its 100 pts in a round. ill try that. thanks... and to who ever said it, screw the chopper and plane, ground pound all the way...

Comment

All the misinformation hurts my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            All the misinformation hurts my head.
            Not hard to do when you have the IQ of a grilled cheese sandwich.... PINBALL!

Comment

Jesus. this is still going on?

It is a high score as that army of 100 pts or more IAR + 100 hrs total, plus 100 wins with that army.

Simple? I know this, because I had to get my 100 pts for my EU medal. Once I got my 100 pts, I got a check next to my stats saying I was eligible once I got my time in.

Got it now?

Comment

people who dont know what they are talking about need to shutup. i didnt bother reading far enough to see if someone gave the right answer, all i saw were people being wrong. SO, 100 points in one game as USMC. you dont need to do it on every US map. then, obviously 100 hours

Comment

Working...
                X