You can ***** about 1.4 all you want, but you have to remember one thing:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can ***** about 1.4 all you want, but you have to remember one thing:

This isn't World of Warcraft. We're not paying a monthly fee to play this game.

As far as I'm concerned, I could stop playing this game right now and I would've easily gotten my money's worth.

Re: You can ***** about 1.4 all you want, but you have to remember one thing:

Thank you for your enlightened views

Comment

errrrrm , some people are paying money for servers that keep crashing .

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaWar2

As far as I'm concerned, I could stop playing this game right now and I would've easily gotten my money's worth.
        so I guess your the kind of guy who will pay full price for a car that's been half built ? I mean ya your totally right living up to the standard of releasing a finished product is just stupid

p.s. our clan pays over 150 bucks a month for the game so maybe use your brain next time you want to post

Comment

Originally posted by [BTC]Jonski
          Thank you Jonski. People dont care about new modes or maps (they are just an added bonus) we just want the game fixed and be playable especially for the people that are copping bills of over a £100 a month to play on a server that crashes every 5 minutes. Are you seriously satisfied with all the bugs, CTD's and crashes????:wall:

Comment

very good point but theres some people who pay for servers who have a right to be peeved but yes ive had my moneys worth and wouldnt think about getting a bf2 server till 1.4 is released or 2142

Comment

Just the last 10 months..

Comment

Players like GorillaWar2 have no clued how much the server cost per slot nor how to maintain the server. They buy the game, and think these servers magically appear.

Comment

Another Idiot talking complete bollocks when your paying 100's of your money then you can talk.

Comment

thanks for that comment.

Originally posted by CATIA
                    Players like GorillaWar2 have no clued how much the server cost per slot nor how to maintain the server. They buy the game, and think these servers magically appear.

noone is forcing you to maintain the server. is up to you. if the server keeps crashing up.. why dont you cancel the service until they fix the crashes.?

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                      Just the last 10 months..

Why do you keep paying that kind of money for a defective product?

Comment

Originally posted by orphious2006
                        my point.

Comment

Originally posted by orphious2006
                          It's the only way to run a RANKED server.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                            It's the only way to run a RANKED server.

Right but why keep paying if its defective? Seems like a waste of money to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sonny

noone is forcing you to maintain the server. is up to you. if the server keeps crashing up.. why dont you cancel the service until they fix the crashes.?
                              I did cancel my servers. however, the point is, a lot of the servers out there are owned by clans, and clan members help pay for them. so we (not I at the moment) pay a monthly fee.

Comment

Working...
                              X