• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stat Wipe

I say Wipe them out, but I guess alot of people like their Ranks

Comment

i should smack HaVoc.uK in the face for saying that.

Comment

Lol guys, BF2 stats should be wiped because, personally, I can't see many people buying this game in the future, not with BF2142 out. We've been through our peak long ago, give the guys who are loyal to BF2 a chance to shine again.

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
        He's only a british noob sergeant with crappy stats, that's why he wants that.
        Got 600+ hours of BF2, over 50k points on multiple accounts. May not be UBER-MEGA 1337 by your standards, but then again, it's over average.

Comment

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
          C'mon EA, wipe everyones stats when BF2142 is released. Please
          Oh you poor little thing..
          You can't get (insert_badge_here) and everyone else who got it used statpadding and cheating :cry:

Comment

Btw, I've been reading through some of your points, and I'm quite shocked at how idiotic this forum has become.
            Some of you thought I was referring to wiping BF2142 stats.
            Now are you really that stupid?
            THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
            THIS IS A BF2 FORUM, YET A LOT OF MORONS SEEM TO THINK IT MEANS BF2142.
            WHEN IT IS RELEASED, BF2 WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY DIE, BY BF2S STANDARDS.
            SO READ MY REASONING ABOVE, AND REPOST

Originally posted by Keith Maniac
            Oh you poor little thing..
            You can't get (insert_badge_here) and everyone else who got it used statpadding and cheating :cry:
            Lmao, typical kiddie looking to start a "MY STATS ARE BETTER THAN U LOL!@!11@
            Fine, link me to your stats.

Comment

Lol guys, BF2 stats should be wiped because, personally, I can't see many people buying this game in the future, not with BF2142 out. We've been through our peak long ago, give the guys who are loyal to BF2 a chance to shine again.
              I honestly can not even begin to follow your logic in that statement. Aside from the fact that BF2 stats WILL NOT be transfered over to BF2142 and aside from the fact that people WILL be buying this game regardless of BF2142 being released, busting every account back to zero would accomplish nothing. Why would the listing of General Rank soldiers on the player list KEEP YOU from shining? You still have every opportunity to reach the top rung if you desire to do so.

As somone who has been loyal to BF2 since I got my pre-ordered copy, I would not be pleased to be reset under your proposition. And I truly don't even play for the stats! If you "shine" now, then you will continue to "shine" whether there are 12,000 people higher than you on the global board or not.

Pure rubbish. I say pish posh.

Comment

Originally posted by ~WPN~Major Ursa
                Aside from the fact that BF2 stats WILL NOT be transfered over to BF2142
                Quote me where I said that they will.
                Thanks, k.

Comment

WTF are you people smoking!!! Don't even come around here and say, "oh, they should wipe everyone's stats" WTF are you people on! What about the people that do not buy 2142. They should get ****ed because you a******s got a little lightbulb?

Back the **** away from my account please.

Comment

retarted.
                    one year working on my bf2 rank? to have it wipped.... why/.!?!?!?!

Comment

You deserved it

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                        WTF are you people smoking!!! Don't even come around here and say, "oh, they should wipe everyone's stats" WTF are you people on! What about the people that do not buy 2142. They should get ****ed because you a******s got a little lightbulb?

Back the **** away from my account please.
                        Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
                        I think the real question is; what are you smoking kiddo?
                        Sure, some people will be pretty unhappy about a reset, of course this is obvious.
                        But, we all know that, the people who will be unhappy at it; will be playing Battlefield 2142 at the time.
                        ROFL, k, goodbye! :banana:
                        Way past your bedtime btw. :|:

Originally posted by highllama
                        retarted.
                        one year working on my bf2 rank? to have it wipped.... why/.!?!?!?!
                        WHY? READ MY GOD DAMN REASON :/

Originally posted by Coconut187
                        You deserved it

Ouch, I am OWNZOR'D!!11112

Comment

WHERE THE HULL IS YOUR REEASON?!?!?!
                          you say "Please EA, wipe eveyrones stats b4 2142 comes out"
                          you hsould be strung up and lynched.
                          the bf2 community would crusify you

Comment

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
                            I think the real question is; what are you smoking kiddo?
                            Sure, some people will be pretty unhappy about a reset, of course this is obvious.
                            But, we all know that, the people who will be unhappy at it; will be playing Battlefield 2142 at the time.
                            ROFL, k, goodbye! :banana:
                            Way past your bedtime btw. :|:

WHY? READ MY GOD DAMN REASON :/
                            way past my bed time? Hmm, go look at my profile boy. My occupation is not going to elementry school and playing footie gayball. I am in the States where it is daylight. Obviously, that 'dim lit' idea you came up with show you still have the logic of a 12 year old.

Let me break it down for you. You are young and dumb. Your idea is dumb and does not take into account other peoples work, and their intrest in gaming experience. Grow up and stay in school. It really looks like you need to work on you education because rate now, you are not impressing me.

Comment

if you call someone a kid, your obviously one yourself.
                              learn that rule when berating others

Comment

Originally posted by highllama
                                WHERE THE HULL IS YOUR REEASON?!?!?!
                                you say "Please EA, wipe eveyrones stats b4 2142 comes out"
                                you hsould be strung up and lynched.
                                the bf2 community would crusify you
                                Read my other posts.

Bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X