Wow...planes need to be fixed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...planes need to be fixed...

The 1.4 patch better fix the planes/aa/missle balance.

The J-10 overpowers every single plane in maneuvering and missle guidance.
    The F-35 has nothing on the J-10 and the missle guidance can't even hit a Su-34.

The F-18 is still horrible compared to the J-10 and the missles don't guide much better than the F-35

The Mig-29 missle guidance is better than the F-35 and the F-18 but still can maneuver better than the J-10.

AAs are impossible to dodge...even with a J10. You can do whatever you want to try and avoid them and if you look at the trail of it...it does crazy loopty loops and still gets you.

Examples: I am in a F35 behind a J-10...I lock on my missles, press Joystick button 2 three times...J-10 is flying over their runway and makes a normal non-chalant turn to the right, all my missles seem to get fooled by this and fly off to the left.

Example 2: In F35 and a J-10 is on my behind and i do crazy *** maneuvers, up then a swirl down, then a hard turn to the right while barrel rolling and i still get hit twice with a missle with ease. dead.

Example 3: In F35 and am right on a Su-34's ***. I shoot 2 missles predicting that slow plane like that can't dodge them, but man was i wrong. The missles completely miss even though i was going straight up with the Su-34 and he made no turn. He ends up getting on my ***, shoots 2 missles...once again i do maneuvers but end up dieing anyway.

What i am getting at is unless your in a J-10 its impossible to have a big round or "own". If your in a J-10 and your a great pilot...u can go 20-0 or 30-1 or 2 easy. If your in a F-35 your lucky to go 5-5.

And plz don't try and pull of this **** like I am a horrible pilot. I am good, i can hold off J-10s for ever but end up dieing anyway because they are TOO good. Just check my aviator scores.

Re: Wow...planes need to be fixed...

Originally posted by aws3232

It will remain that way in 1.4. Collin from Dice said that it would be too much work (but everyone knows that is total BS) and it would not be changing in 1.4.

This may not still be true, but the chances are slim they changed it.

Comment

If you don't like the J-10 stay outta my way on Wake!

Comment

Everybody know about it, everybody want it fixed, only DICE needs more time to do it.
        So let's hope there is an 1.5 coming…

Comment

What i am getting at is unless your in a J-10 its impossible to have a big round or "own". If your in a J-10 and your a great pilot...u can go 20-0 or 30-1 or 2 easy. If your in a F-35 your lucky to go 5-5.
          So, because you can't own with them, they need to be fixed.

Dude, STFU.

Comment

remember J-10 is for getting kills the F35 is to get aviator time lol... not killing... lol

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini

Dude, STFU.

Hows about YOU STFU

Dont post ********....

A good pilot can rack up the kills in a j-10 easily lasting the whole round without dying.... The f-35 is a pile of crap only good for taking you over to the island....

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini

Dude, STFU.
                That has to be one of the stupidest "i own at BF2 so much, wtf is up with the whiner noobs" type posts i've ever read. Do you play the game? Do you fly jets?

Comment

so they can tweak the **** outta infanty weapons but they can't fix this imbalance? Total BS, and people who think its fine the way it is are morons IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstizzle
                    That has to be one of the stupidest "i own at BF2 so much, wtf is up with the whiner noobs" type posts i've ever read. Do you play the game? Do you fly jets?
                    Well said

Comment

Haven't we had this kind of conversation before?!
                      Look here:

Comment

Originally posted by -=KOF=-Viru$
                        Hows about YOU STFU

Dont post ********....

A good pilot can rack up the kills in a j-10 easily lasting the whole round without dying.... The f-35 is a pile of crap only good for taking you over to the island....
                        He clearly stated that he couldn't own in them and that is why he wanted them fixed. If he had argued JUST for balancing the jets, you would have a point. But the fact of the matter is that he cried about AA. He wants the jets to be easy points and they are not.

You aren't very bright, are you? Where, exactly, did I talk up my own skill. I call em like I see em and my comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with my play.

haha stfu? wow, tell me...do you use guns that arent that good because you dont own with them?

or

if they fixed those guns that arent that good so its more balanced and you could get more kills, would u use it?

no one likes to play with something that u get a K-d of 5-10. or anything that makes u bad or makes u frustrated.

people play as medic because u get lots of points. if it wasnt that way would people play as it?

btw, ur a n00b
                        Again, if your point had been SOLELY that you wanted the planes balanced, that is COMPLETELY different. However, you whined about AA and how you couldn't own with the f-35. I feel absolutely no pity for you.

Comment

Actually the F-35 has some use IMO. Because of it's speed I prefer its bombing capability over the J-10. So if i'm in the bombing mood, i'll grab a F35 and if I want to shoot some people down, well then, J10 here I come

Comment

Current information is 1.4 will not address the J10.

Undoubtedly, the J10 is the best at manouvering and missile guidance.

The F-35 has nothing on the J-10 and the missle guidance can't even hit a Su-34.
                            I've no problems hitting Su34s with two missiles, however I prefer sneaking up and using guns which is a very effective technique.

The F-18 is still horrible compared to the J-10 and the missles don't guide much better than the F-35
                            In my experience the F18 is a good match for both the Mig29 and the J10.

AAs are impossible to dodge...even with a J10. You can do whatever you want to try and avoid them and if you look at the trail of it...it does crazy loopty loops and still gets you.
                            Incorrect. Air to Air and surface to air missiles are easy to dodge in a J10 using a simple roll and flare technique for surface missiles and a tight break left or right for air to air.

Examples: I am in a F35 behind a J-10...I lock on my missles, press Joystick button 2 three times...J-10 is flying over their runway and makes a normal non-chalant turn to the right, all my missles seem to get fooled by this and fly off to the left.
                            If the J10 is damaged, dive down from six high at high speed and use guns only. It'll drop out of the sky in a couple of seconds. If undamaged, get a lock tone, wait for it to drop flares, and spam all six missiles. The J10 will die. Then hang around and camp the runway stopping it from taking off again.

Example 2: In F35 and a J-10 is on my behind and i do crazy *** maneuvers, up then a swirl down, then a hard turn to the right while barrel rolling and i still get hit twice with a missle with ease. dead.
                            Indeed, the F35 is a missile magnet, but it is possible to dodge three or four missiles from a J10 using a tight break and well timed flare drop. However if the J10 spams all six missiles, it's highly likely you will go down.

Example 3: In F35 and am right on a Su-34's ***. I shoot 2 missles predicting that slow plane like that can't dodge them, but man was i wrong. The missles completely miss even though i was going straight up with the Su-34 and he made no turn. He ends up getting on my ***, shoots 2 missles...once again i do maneuvers but end up dieing anyway.
                            Missile fire timing issue again, and during a dogfight, an Su34 shouldn't get on your six if you're any good.

If you're in a j10 and a good pilot, 50-0 is easy. Flying F35s is a greater challenge and you're not going to get crazy scores regularly, but fighting intelligently and dirty, using your superior high level speed, and high energy swoop and boom techniques to catch J10s rearming, repairing or simply flying straight and level whilst not looking behind them, you should manage scores like 45-5. Remember, once the J10s are down, don't let them up again. Players trying to get off the ground in those J10s will moan like crazy, but your team will be better off with them staying down and your own score will improve.

And plz don't try and pull of this **** like I am a horrible pilot. I am good, i can hold off J-10s for ever but end up dieing anyway because they are TOO good. Just check my aviator scores.
                            See above.

Comment

:dead: Yeah that's why noone want to fly the jets, I mean look at the air field: nobody is there, it's completely empty! The jets stand there unused whole rounds. No, they TK each other for the stinger site! Noob ejector you know, if you can't handle the stinger practice off line first. And look at the score board at the end of each round: it's always some stinger dude ending up with 30 kills and 0 deaths! NERF STINGERS!

Comment

Working...
                              X