Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im done with this romper room game, my acct is up for grabs..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im done with this romper room game, my acct is up for grabs..

Originally posted by baggygreen
    Credit card?? Im 20 n still havent gotten myself one of those.. i prefer paying cash - so much faster, so much easier.. leaves no trail:evil:

i reckon what would help a lot, although i admit not totally, would be if retailers actually followed the age guidelines. if a game is rated 15+, dont sell it to a 12 year old!
    You still are forgetting that parents will buy/pay for monthly accounts for kids. There is no way to tell whos on the other end when dealing with computers.

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
      No more then anything he watch's on Saturday morning. And that's my choice to let him play the game.
      Yes, its your choice Does he ever get too frutrated becouse of being owned?

Originally posted by Zorgoth
      You still are forgetting that parents will buy/pay for monthly accounts for kids. There is no way to tell whos on the other end when dealing with computers.
      I think there will be some system to vertify you identity in the next 10 years. If not it is going to be a huge problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
        Sell your account on ebay and make a little money. although technicaly its against the EULA.
        Actually I believe its ok if you also sell the physical CD and CDkey as well.

Comment

It's quite tragic for someone to actually buy an account just for the rank

Comment

Originally posted by Palerider
            I wish I was 15 again...
            haha .. I was 15 years old 25 years ago .. hahaha :laugh:

man, my back hurts :hmm:

Comment

Most voices I hear over VOIP are adults. I think the ratio of adults to children playing this game is overwhelming.

I find it very unlikely that all the Jackassery in the game is the result of children. I think it is in all likelihood caused mostly by adults with issues.

I'm 33 by the way, not a kid defending kids.

I just think you guys are fooling yourselves if you don't think adults under the cover of internet anonymity are not commiting most of the asshattery.

I know a 45 year old clan leader who is an irrational tyranical infant on line.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenomenon
                Most voices I hear over VOIP are adults. I think the ratio of adults to children playing this game is overwhelming.

I find it very unlikely that all the Jackassery in the game is the result of children. I think it is in all likelihood caused mostly by adults with issues.

I'm 33 by the way, not a kid defending kids.

I just think you guys are fooling yourselves if you don't think adults under the cover of internet anonymity are not commiting most of the asshattery.

I know a 45 year old clan leader who is an irrational tyranical infant on line.
                Disposable heroes... Metallica, Master of puppets. Great tune!

Anywho, In my experience, there are more kids I hear on VOIP. That is, if many people use it at all. People join my squad, and less the 5% have a mic. I try to talk to them, and they either don't respond, or type, no mic/broke mic.

In a recent thread I started, I noticed a trend over this past summer, on the large increase of..shall we say, stupidity? Over the past couple of months, I have noticed that punishes are waaaaaaay up. That's not to say that only kids punish, but, I'm betting it lessens after school starts.

I get frustrated too over the childishness of some players, not to mention the stupidity as well. Case in point: Yesterday, as China on Dalian, a first sgt. is guarding the main entrance in an armor. I spawn there to get in the chopper, when there is an APC taking the flag behind him. Being a medic, and not being able to get to the TOW to take him out, I keep spotting him, hoping our tanker wakes up and kills the tank. No such luck. I shoot our tank to get his attention. He turns to look at me, and I keep spotting the enemy armor, who has by now capped our flag that he is guarding. So, they open up on him and kill him. I feel your pain, but just disconnect and go elsewhere.

Oh, and +2 to phenomenomenomenom for using both asshattery, and jackassery in the same post!!!!

Comment

you dont own the account so you cant sell it on ebay, EA wipes those accounts that they find or that get sent in..

Comment

Working...
                  X