Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im done with this romper room game, my acct is up for grabs..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im done with this romper room game, my acct is up for grabs..

too many kiddies around this game, very little skill used in it too,
    all the good maps are overrun with kiddies with their daddys joysticks
    bombing everything that moves including teammates.

Going back to games that require skill and aim..

my acct is at 77700 points, 1st Lieut. Rank
    All unlocks.. msg me for acct name and I will get back with you.

I have little faith in EA or DICE in ever getting the bugs out of this game,
    and the maps are so overrun with childishness, air dominance and gayness.
    The game is all eye candy and no skill.

No time to join or make a new clan so Im done with this gayness.
    They should stamp 'Must be under 15 years of age or act 15 years or
    younger to purchase this product' on the box.

Re: Im done with this romper room game, my acct is up for grabs..

**tisk, tisk** sounds like somebody had a bad run on wake.

Comment

dude i will have your account

Comment

Sell your account on ebay and make a little money. although technicaly its against the EULA.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
          Sell your account on ebay and make a little money. although technicaly its against the EULA.

plus even if you get the sale off in time, ea will reset the account in a few days and then youll have to deal with an unhappy customer filling a paypal dispute. there are trollers on ebay looking for just this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
            plus even if you get the sale off in time, ea will reset the account in a few days and then youll have to deal with an unhappy customer filling a paypal dispute. there are trollers on ebay looking for just this thing.
            Not likely because everyone who sells there account these days knows not to include the name of the account that way EA cant track it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
              Not likely because everyone who sells there account these days knows not to include the name of the account that way EA cant track it down.

yea i forgot to add that, thats the new trend but ea is getting most of thoes auctions pulled for viloating the verio program, depends on the account realy, i cant belive this guys hasnt been but atleast we will have anew 4 star general whos a total newb.

but still, why on earth would anyone pay that much for an account that they didnt even earn or posses the skills of the actual person or even have a clue as to what the player name is. seems like a real waste with 2142 right around the corner but to each his own i guess.

Comment

There is only a small amount of players 15 or under. It sounds like you are just sick of getting owned. 1 whiner down I guess.

You could just wait for IO btw. Will be out in 1 week. You are not the only 1 that hates jets etc

Comment

play SF. no planes.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by SLR
                    too many kiddies around this game, very little skill used in it too,
                    all the good maps are overrun with kiddies with their daddys joysticks
                    bombing everything that moves including teammates.

Going back to games that require skill and aim..

my acct is at 77700 points, 1st Lieut. Rank
                    All unlocks.. msg me for acct name and I will get back with you.

I have little faith in EA or DICE in ever getting the bugs out of this game,
                    and the maps are so overrun with childishness, air dominance and gayness.
                    The game is all eye candy and no skill.

No time to join or make a new clan so Im done with this gayness.
                    They should stamp 'Must be under 15 years of age or act 15 years or
                    younger to purchase this product' on the box.
                    :cry:

Comment

If more people like the thread starter left this game, there would be no 12 year olds left, and it would be much better.

Every thread I see about a whiner leaving indicates that the BF2 community getting better. And there are a hell of a lot of them.

Like I dont like getting claymore whored on karkand, or helicopter whored on iron gator.... the answer is to not play those maps.

Comment

Shooter games of any sort always end up making a lot of people angry.

Maybe the OP would be better off playing WoW? Or solitaire?

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Spambot
                          If more people like the thread starter left this game, there would be no 12 year olds left, and it would be much better.

Every thread I see about a whiner leaving indicates that the BF2 community getting better. And there are a hell of a lot of them.

Like I dont like getting claymore whored on karkand, or helicopter whored on iron gator.... the answer is to not play those maps.
                          Not really, I know many people includeing myself who dont play BF2 anymore. Mind you the difference is we dont post about it. I just play mods now though.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                            There is only a small amount of players 15 or under. It sounds like your just sick of getting owned. 1 whiner down I guess.

You could just wait for IO btw. Will be out in 1 week. You are not the only 1 that hates jets etc
                            The Number of people who act like their 15 or younger is huge !! Got be like 15,000,000 or some thing like that

Comment

I think to play online you should have to prove your 18 or older by putting in credit card info or something to reg your account. I to am sick of all the little kids agravating everyone who want to play to have fun. I think their are alot of young kids that play. The battlefield would be a lot more mature if you had to be 18.

Comment

Working...
                              X