X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doesn BFROE restet people stats if they redline someone

if they take the gunner out of the bounds with the chopper

Re: doesn BFROE restet people stats if they redline someone

They reset stats for flying a gunner out of bounds, and killing him? Sounds harsh.

Comment

not harsh, you are suposed to kill the bad guy

Comment

i would think not

they have too much on their plate with resetting stat-padders....

O BTW....

BFROE doesnt reset ppl, they are only fgor reporting ppl to EA

Comment

but the guy is doing it every time someone gets in his gunner seat

Comment

If anyone does this to me it tends to make me a bit psycho and I will do whatever I can to tk them and bring em down in there chopper....this will hopefully show them the error of there ways

Comment

its the same think as TK'ing but you dont get -neg points for it. so why should u get reset..

and heres a word of advice, GET IN PILOT SEAT BEFORE HE DOES, and do it to him

Comment

Originally posted by SHFT_nismo
                its the same think as TK'ing but you dont get -neg points for it. so why should u get reset..
                have you ever played with #1 chopper guy, if you get in the gunner seat and hes flying, hell redline you

I have a video of him doing it to me and a screenshot of him again doing it to someone else

its like Tking for vehicles, that is not fair and if I had the power to reset people's stats Id reset his first

Comment

dude, thats the stupidest reason to ever be reset, and who says u have to fly with mr #1. stand in the right spot and take pilot seat. its the same thing as a TK, and just last night wen me n metallica were playing, this guy had a -200 points, i dont see him getting RESET. just deal with it.

Comment

do you get minus points since hes out of bounds and your not. Not really a team kill

Comment

dude, thats the stupidest reason to ever be reset, and who says u have to fly with mr #1. stand in the right spot and take pilot seat. its the same thing as a TK, and just last night wen me n metallica were playing, this guy had a -200 points, i dont see him getting RESET. just deal with it.
                      lol even if Im flying hes all like..."GET THE F OUT, IM THE #1 CHOPPER GUY AND I NEED TO FLY THE COBRA"

"GET OUT OF MY COBRA NOOBS"

I aint crying or anything, he sucks anyways but people like him dont deserve to play

Id probably own him one on one, he missed a clean shot, I lined him up for an AA vehicle and he missed then i took it our with hell fire

Comment

ts the same think as TK'ing but you dont get -neg points. so its some what kind of a tk becuase its intentional, but then again its not because you dont lose pts

Comment

ts the same think as TK'ing but you dont get -neg points. so its some what kind of a tk becuase its intentional, but then again its not because you dont lose pts
                          its the same thing as TKing for a vehicle and I believe thats against the rules, he prevented me from gunning in the cobra

it would be the same if he TKd me while I was running to get in the chopper, same thing

Comment

Whenever this happens to me I'll spawn back at the helipad, lay down some C4. If I don't get the pilot seat, out I get and boom they go. Otehrwise I'll try for the pilot seat, if not I'll jump out and C4 the chopper itself.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                              its the same thing as TKing for a vehicle and I believe thats against the rules, he prevented me from gunning in the cobra

it would be the same if he TKd me while I was running to get in the chopper, same thing
                              but i thought it was the server rules that are allowed to kick/ban for Tking for vehicles, not ROE

Comment

Working...
                              X