doesn BFROE restet people stats if they redline someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: doesn BFROE restet people stats if they redline someone

I've been through that teamkill tactic. I hate it. When it does happen, I wait for the guy to come back from his helicopter run or respawn and annoy the hell out of him. Jump on top of his chopper, plant C4, throw flash bangs, jump in the pilot seat and crash the chopper when he's in it, drive a HMVEE on the helipad and stay there until he teamkills me, beat up the chopper while he's running towards it, teabag him, etc.

One time, someone did that to me so many times in Wake Island on the airfield, so I grabbed the jet and rammed it into his little chopper while he was lifting off. I know... it was a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaDoc64
      So you are saying he is violating this rule also just to stay #1 :shakehead
      Non team player......

3.2 Game Exploits

3.2.1 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.
      Who says he is not a teamplayer? Having someone not in your chopper isn't automatically not teamplaying He can clear out infantry/tanks/planes which can clear the way for the infantry to rush in? Then he's helping your team right?

Comment

If he wants to get kills,why he dont sit has gunner and let a good pilot fly for him.

Gunner kills count has helicopter kills? or those are only for the pilot?
        Playing has gunner count has helicopter time?

Comment

SIMPLE SOLUTION TO THIS:

- while he spins up, if you get a chance - stick some c4 on his chopper. Then get in the gun before he takes off (while spinning up)

This way - you have EACH OTHER by the balls.

Comment

Working...
          X