Give us new game modes!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Give us new game modes!!!!

Anyone player Delta Force Land Warrior in its time? Don't know about the newer game in this series, but it had great game modes, from what I remember:
    Team / Deathmatch
    Team / King of the hill
    Capture the flag
    what else...
    It was really fun. Never got bored.

Comment

Originally posted by GbeTech
      Anyone player Delta Force Land Warrior in its time? Don't know about the newer game in this series, but it had great game modes, from what I remember:
      Team / Deathmatch
      Team / King of the hill
      Capture the flag
      what else...
      It was really fun. Never got bored.
      ohh yeah i played DFLW for a long time. TDM and DM were the best IMO.
      you forgot the 3-4 way battles. 3 or 4 teams, consists of 3-4 players in each team going around killing the other teams.

P.S remember the Nova servers?? lol OMG i still remember ICE Castle and the following map with the tower in the middle. yes i used to be a MM1 noob at first then i became a PSG-1 whore lol fun times.

Comment

LOL!!! Ice Castle!! I can't believe it... It's like a far memory, I remember it like it was in my previous reincarnation (you know what I mean. How do you say that anyway :P )
        Oh man I was like 9-10 when played it. Amazing.
        You know those good things happened to you when you were in these ages, and after some good years you suddenly remember them... And they seem like magical...
        Hey remember this desert map, where there was an abandoned city in the middle of a valley, sorrounded by small brown hills. All the snipers were there... Hey I remember you could saw the course of the bullets! Hostile bullets were followed by red comet-tail, and friendly were blue :P
        OMG there was this foggy map, with a chinese temple in the middle... All the pwnzers took the grenade launchers and fragged everyone :P
        I was a MAG noob.
        Do you remember Hugo Boss? He was like the ultimate pro. yh- was the famous cheater everyone hates, and the best clan was something like Tk.- or something.
        WOW.

Comment

Working...
        X