Give us new game modes!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us new game modes!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but conquest is getting really boring. I used to play halo 2 and it had all sorts of crazy game types like oddball or capture the flag. I would like to see a few new game types like capture the flag, king of the hill, etc. I bet they would go over well in infantry only....

Re: Give us new game modes!!!!

King of the Hill is team deathmatch, but with bait.

Note: Theres also co-op mode for BF2.

Comment

i like conquest, but it would be better if we consistently got some new maps.

Comment

You are getting a new game mode, "Infantry Only".

Comment

that and 2142 Titan Mode

Comment

Point of Existence will be out quite soon ... there you have also frontline and objective ... but oh no wait ... its not ranked ... OMG

Comment

in 1.4 you have the best mode ever infantry only mode (sarcasm) come on what else do you want... .... NO you don't want all the bugs fixed! you want the bugs and gliches.... gosh

Comment

Originally posted by JD_MCQ
                I don't know about you guys, but conquest is getting really boring. I used to play halo 2 and it had all sorts of crazy game types like oddball or capture the flag. I would like to see a few new game types like capture the flag, king of the hill, etc. I bet they would go over well in infantry only....
                visit www.desert-conflict.org and download the CTF mode. enjoy

Comment

they should have king of the hill with an acctual hill. that is huge with machine gun emplacements,artillary and trenches and as soon as u capture the hill its over

Comment

That would be sick.

Comment

Or a 24v24 team based deathmatch, but when you die, you wait till the round is done, keeps the noobs away, and keeps you focused

Comment

The only thing I can say/think of right now: cry more. There's IO around the corner, and Conquest and Co-op already. What more do you want? I recommend you start playing Halo again.

Comment

Originally posted by JD_MCQ

give it up. after 1 year they cant even get the bugs that have been
                          in the game since day one fixed, and youre asking for whole new
                          game modes?

DICE couldnt program an alarm clock, simple as that. BF2 has been a
                          huge beta test and we're all paying to test it for them, but the bigger
                          problem is, that even with tens of thousands of us reporting bugs
                          for 13 months they still havent fixed the bugs.. hahahahaha..

poor DICE, you gotta feel sorry for those guys.

Comment

King of the hill would be awesome. i would love that so much.

Comment

Im not much of a vehicle pearson, so im going to like infantry only. I would like to see some new maps. I think it would be cool to have a map with 3 flags. 1 uncap for each team and a nuetral. I know some 16 player maps are like that but it would be nice to play theese with 300 tickets. Bloodbath without blood.

Comment

Working...
                              X