Why can't I win as commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why can't I win as commander

nice lol... i love winning as commander get doulbe score for doing basically nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by jgoodwin27
      nice lol... i love winning as commander get doulbe score for doing basically nothing lol
      You're not a good commander if you're doing basically nothing.

Comment

I think the biggest boon to a commander is talking to your squad leaders. Hit V and let them know what's up and where.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Willy
          If anyone still cares I WON today for the first time today on Dalin Plant, it was the first time that the US had won on that sever, I took all your advise into account and we hammered them, so thanks to you all
          nice one.

a couple of tips. on small servers, it may be a good idea to fight/command as it could make all the difference.

think ahead! use the scan button - see where people are headed. if you see lots of little red blobs heading towards a flag put the arty there ahead of them - if not you'll miss them because of the delay.

try and think what you would do in the enemys shoes. if you cap one of their flags, they usually are gonna spawn at the next nearest one to come back so arty that in advance and watch the arty kills rack up. eg. USMC take hotel, MEC fall back and spawn at square so arty there as theyl try and rush back to recapture the hotel...

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by [SCOT]PhatHemmer
            nice one.

a couple of tips. on small servers, it may be a good idea to fight/command as it could make all the difference.

think ahead! use the scan button - see where people are headed. if you see lots of little red blobs heading towards a flag put the arty there ahead of them - if not you'll miss them because of the delay.

try and think what you would do in the enemys shoes. if you cap one of their flags, they usually are gonna spawn at the next nearest one to come back so arty that in advance and watch the arty kills rack up. eg. USMC take hotel, MEC fall back and spawn at square so arty there as theyl try and rush back to recapture the hotel...

hope this helps
            Very very very very very very very good advice.

I especially like the, "Drop Arty on the flag nearest the one your team just took" idea. That'd be a great way to shrink your enemies ticket counter for sure!

Comment

Working...
            X