This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's stuck with knife badge!

Go 2 straferight and walk the whole time with ur knife as MEDIC!
    Not gd for ur K/D but there are easy kills overthere..

Comment

I see it now, and It's not that hard to get!
      It used to be, now it's not

Comment

I put a message in my sig to avoid these types of posts.

Comment

sadly its very easy to get any knife badge now. and server on karkand or mass destruction should be pretty easy. on mass i often find myself getting over 20 knife kills and thats not going for them specifically

Comment

This one just takes time now...7 in a round is a piece of cake if your smart. Expert no longer has the IAR requirement.

Now if someone could give me a hint how to get 18 kills with a pistol in a round lol. Heck I am also having a problem with expert explosives too (I got vet back when it was 27, but I will be damned if I can do that again lol)

Comment

Suddenly I can knife quite well. I've played Source in the past and I guess I was trying to knife the same way on here but it just never worked. Now I find if I press the knife button a fraction of a second before I would normally on Source I get it. Kinda, you press the button to knife when it looks like you're going to miss but the forward motion takes you into them and you stab 'em up real good like. Well it works for me anywho.

Comment

Play wake! Be sniper, play as USMC then go from the side, ask for uav, and then when the enemy points at the other direcion. Follow him and stab stab stab!

Comment

Originally posted by Rock_FU
                  This one just takes time now...7 in a round is a piece of cake if your smart. Expert no longer has the IAR requirement.

Now if someone could give me a hint how to get 18 kills with a pistol in a round lol. Heck I am also having a problem with expert explosives too (I got vet back when it was 27, but I will be damned if I can do that again lol)
                  Got mine yesterday ... Warlord 64-player map with 16 players on ... Use the silenced pistol (sniper or spec-ops) and shoot from rooftops ... it's very accurate but you must be able to draw lots of shots in a burst of time ...

Also luck is involved ...

Comment

Originally posted by Web Wiper
                    I you can't get the badge, it means you don't deserve it ... it's that simple
                    This post wasnt needed, it didnt help and didnt answer any questions, nor did you give your theory on how to get the badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone-Assassin
                      This post wasnt needed, it didnt help and didnt answer any questions, nor did you give your theory on how to get the badge.
                      Lol, these forums are full of threads with hints and tips ... Guess there'll be a book out soon about knife & pistol badges And my theory does make sence, otherwise it wouldn´t be called an 'expert' badge. If you're an expert you just know how to get it. How do you become an expert ? Practice on the bf, not on the fora ...

But hey, just my two cents

Comment

HINT:

when your capping a flag on a large map... wait in the bunkers or other primary spawn spots with your knife ready... every time someone spawns... s.l.i.t!

one across the jugular
                        my favourite spot is the bunker on North Base (Wake Island - only when theres alot of players. ie. 64/64)

Comment

Got my knife badge yesterday. Still waiting for the stats to update.

Knifing USMC Medics on Karkand ftw! (And if they do succeed in reviving, make that 2 knife kills )

Comment

There are a lot of good tips and tricks to increase your knife kills, but one that worked for me (for pistol also) is just stay relaxed and not be too quick on the trigger of your rifle. A lot of times guys will blast away at a target when he is lined up perfectly for a knife or pistol kill. You'd be amazed at how many kills you get in a round.

You almost have to force yourself to do it until it becomes second nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk View Post
                              Got my knife badge yesterday. Still waiting for the stats to update.
                              mwuahahaha

i got mine on kark, knife is pretty easy if you actually think about what you're doing

Comment

Working...
                              X