• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Community update 8/17/06

Care factor = 0

Comment

Titan mode sounds like it will be another whore fest, it will be like the front of karkand minus vehicles having any initiative to move. Anyways I doubt Ill be buying it even if they do fix bf2, theres no way they can balance all these new gadgets and stuff if they cant balance the tiny amount of things they have in bf2. And its going to be another entire round you have to empty into someone to kill them, everything that pisses me off from bf2 is just getting moved into some futuristic setting.

Comment

This is why the patch was delayed, there is no bug. They want to release the demo before the patch or at the same time.

So people play it and forget about bf2.

They know that if they dont get us out of bf2, we are not going to buy any more game from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pmosh
          This is why the patch was delayed, there is no bug. They want to release the demo before the patch or at the same time.

So people play it and forget about bf2.

They know that if they dont get us out of bf2, we are not going to buy any more game from them.

^^ Im with ya....there is more to this than some little bug.

Comment

God! FIX BF2 FIRST!!!
            LAZY A_S_S EA!

Comment

Originally posted by Turnip
              Titan mode sounds like it will be another whore fest, it will be like the front of karkand minus vehicles having any initiative to move. Anyways I doubt Ill be buying it even if they do fix bf2, theres no way they can balance all these new gadgets and stuff if they cant balance the tiny amount of things they have in bf2. And its going to be another entire round you have to empty into someone to kill them, everything that pisses me off from bf2 is just getting moved into some futuristic setting.
              That's what i've been saying all this time. If you've ever played SF you'll know what Titan mode will be like. Especially like how it is on The Iron Gator or Warlord's palace. Just a fest of claymore/nade spamming and ammo/medic spamming and all that prone **** thrown in. Lmfao and now it's going to be the same **** on the titan. BF2 can't do CQC with all the **** they put in. Add that to all the gadgets they've got and yeah...it's gonna be ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                God! FIX BF2 FIRST!!!
                LAZY A_S_S EA!
                EA doesn't make patches, and EA doesn't make games really, they distribute, and market games.

Thus, EA has nothing to do with the patch what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                  EA doesn't make patches, and EA doesn't make games really, they distribute, and market games.

Actually they do, they are responsible for it's release, how much work is put into it, and they do reivew the patch to make sure it's acceptable (at least to their fairly low standards)

They just don't do the actual programming.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
                    Actually they do, they are responsible for it's release, how much work is put into it, and they do reivew the patch to make sure it's acceptable (at least to their fairly low standards)

They just don't do the actual programming.
                    Which means they DON'T do patches, they may "OK" them, but they don't do programming...it's all out sourced.

You can't blame EA...sorry.

Comment

How about they give us our damn patch that was supposed to be here and only take 24 hours to fix the gay bug they found instead

Comment

Originally posted by Repent

Dice then
                        So it would be
                        "LAZY A_S_S DICE!!!"

Comment

I cant wait for BF2142 to come out - that way all the stat padders will migrate towards those servers.

Let the good times roll.

Comment

I can't wait to see what kind of statpadding will happen when it's released. I wonder if exp elektric will get 250,000 points in a few months again!

Comment

The sad part is everyone knows what Dice and EA are doing with the release dates of these products (patch and beta 2142)... yet they will probably buy the game. When they do, I am going to spam and troll the support forums mocking every single one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dethred
                                When they do, I am going to spam and troll the support forums mocking every single one of them.
                                Nope. THAT is the sad part.

Comment

Working...
                                X