RPK is the best

The M249 SAW is very inaccurate
    The Type-95 is very weak and eats bullets
    The MG36 is weak
    The PKM is tempermental - sometimes awesome, sometimes deadweight
    exactly ^^

Comment

Re: Light Machine Gun

I vote for the RPK. It's just the best all around. The PKM is powerful but hard for CQ when you have to always be moving. Also the PKM seems unpredictable sometimes iron sights work, sometimes they don't. The MG36 is ok but like a cheap, plastic, weaker RPK.

Comment

i love the MG-36, i rack up heaps of kills with it. The only other gun thats worth using is the RPK-74 which might aswell be a unlock cause its so good. AND THE PKM, ugliest gun on bf2. sounds cool, nice damage but looks bad. like the SCAR-L, good damage, nice sound but bad looking

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
          The RPK wins because it is still accurate standing up, & can be used in an CQC assault style of fighting, you can't hit an enemy w/ the PKM standing up even if you stick the muzzle in their ear LOL
          That may be your impression but according to the numbers PKM (and SAW) is more accurate than RPK in all conditions except a long burst. Since the PKM does much more damage per hit long bursts are usually not needed. I can't understand all the people that think the RPK is great; it was a good choice before the 1.2 patch but now it is one of the worst support guns. SAW and Type95 do more damage per second (good for CQC) and only the Type95 is less accurate. The only significant advantage it has is that, like the PKM, it can kill with a single headshot.

Comment

I'm still a PKM lover.
            I find it a fantastic fire support weapon at mid-long range and use it a lot to cover my guys while they move up. I've also had alot of success with it up-close-and-personal-like.

Comment

I vote for the RPK.
              The PKM is a kill machine but require some skill.
              The MG36 is pretty easy to use and very friendly to the beginners.
              Yet, generally, RPK is the best. Tho its sight is not as good as MG36's. The combination of power any RoF makes it my favorite.

Comment

I'm good with the SAW
                I've mastered the RPK
                Still getting used to the PKM
                Donno about the MG36
                Type 95 shoots hella fast

So I'd go with the RPK or type 95

Comment

Working...
                X